Returning Warlock LF est heroic guild

Guild Recruitment
Hello there, im a returning warlock realy looking for a heroic raid group. Im interested in 2 or 3 days a week with times being around 8-11 est. I am 7/8H exp. I am making a switch over to my lock he is 355ish my main is 366ish but i have no desire to ever log onto it agian. I am also looking for a new raid group since all my friends have seemed to lose interest in the game. Just leave your info in here and ill add ya or get in touch if your times fit. ty
Guild Name: Dominance
Faction: Horde
Raid Days/Time s: Monday, Tuesday and Wednesday 7-10 pm CST
Progression: 6/8 H

<Dominance> was created in December of 2017 with a primary objective of establishing a solid core of ambitious players, providing a strong foundation to grow on. Having achieved this goal, we have set new goals to transition from Heroic to Mythic raiding. Currently, we have twelve core positions filled and four trial members participating with us during our weekly trial focused raid night. Please review the entire post to determine your interest in <Dominance>.

Guild Expectations

Interaction, cooperation, and understanding the guilds primary goals are the most important factor’s when joining our team. We don't want to waste our time, and we want to respect yours.

90% Raid Attendance - We do understand things come up, however this must be communicated with guild officers. Common occurrences may result in loss of position or membership.

Raiders must come prepared to all raids with the proper consumables, enchants and gems.

Raiders are required to have discord and a mic. Voice communication during raids is CRUCIAL.

Patience is key when you are part of a team, in game or in real life. Every player has something to offer whether it be big or small. Be patient with other guild members.

Loot Distribution

We are currently using personal loot as designed for Normal/Heroic.
During Mythic raids, when players get equivalent or lower ilvl than they already have we will be min/maxing secondary stats via trades.

Class Needs - Keep in mind that we have members with multiple geared toons that are willing to fill roles to accommodate interested players.

Tanks

Brewmaster Monk
Blood Death Knight

Healers

Resto Shaman
Disc Priest

Melee DPS

Rogue

Range DPS

Mage
Warlock
Hunter
Balance Druid
Elemental Shaman

Contact Information

BattleNet Contact: Legirxd#1694
Dear future raiders,

<Pound Syndrome> on US-Mannoroth Horde is a rapidly growing raiding guild focused on progressing through heroic and mythic raids in a timely manner. We are currently seeking ranged DPS classes, but are open to recruiting all roles.

So far, we have cleared:
Normal: 8/8
Heroic: 6/8

Our raid times are:
Tues: 8:30 PM - 12:00 AM EST.
Thurs: 8:30 PM - 12:00 AM EST.
Sat/Sun are tentative days and will be chosen after the raid has concluded on Thursdays.

Why join us?

1.) We are extremely supportive of all of our members and offer guild repairs, flasks, materials for crafting, potions, and enchants for all of our members.
2.) We have stellar communication during raids and have well-defined goals that we lay out before each raid.
3.) We are very accountable towards our members. We hold everyone to the same standard.
4.) We are organized with our progression; we have a system for carrying out encounters.

Why should we pick you? Additionally, our expectations of our raiding core:

1.) You want to progress through Heroic/Mythic raids at a reasonable pace with guys that love to banter.
2.) You are prompt, organized, and provide constructive criticism.
3.) You actively contribute to the welfare of the guild. This could be done through helping to gear alts, farm mats for the guild bank, research boss fights, etc.
4.) You read and learn every boss fight before any attempt is made.
5.) You understand your role, and everyone else’s role, in every boss fight.
6.) You can communicate clearly in discord.
7.) You want to pound raid bosses into the ground.

Please feel free to contact us at either of the below methods. We will be more than willing to assist in paying for your server transfers.

Raid Officer: Zaluna
Bnet - bitterneff#1466
Discord - BitterNeff#9593

General Manager: Therapeutics
Bnet: Raychele#1685
Discord - Rayy#0227

Guild Master: Pounderr
Bnet - TCowboy#1505
Discord - jisele#8911
Guild Name: But My Legend
Realm (US/EU): US
Raid Progress: 6/8H
Raid Schedule: Tues / Thurs 8-11pm EST

Guild Master: Tokale
Bnet: Utlaga#1344
Discord: Tokale#0831
Maximum Effort (8/8H, 1/8M) is a raid and mythic+ guild on Cenarion circle. We have very strong leadership, origination and strong core of raiders! Our goal is to aim for server first achievements and push ourselves and the team as far we can. There is nothing more fun then breaking into a nerd rage when you and 19 friends finally kill a hard boss!

A little about the group... A large portion of the group has been raiding together for multiple expansions, with me as the raid leader. We're a tight knit group of friends, always hanging out in discord, doing everything from pvp, mythic plus and world quests. We recently split off from the guild we were previously in to do our own thing.

A little about the server... Cenarion circle is a low population server. But it is far from dead. The server has a very active group of people. Due to the smaller population everyone knows everyone, who is a trouble maker, who to avoid, who to ask for help and who is the trade chat troll. Its a very friendly and laid back server.

When do we raid? -mon, tue and wednes are progression nights Raids are 10pm-12am est (7-9pm server)

What do we need?
-shadow priest, afflic lock, boomkin

You do not need any mythic raiding experience to join us! We're happy to bring in new comers and who them the ropes. We have people with lots of mythic experience to help out.

Check out our guild website! http://www.maximumeffort-cc.com/ Please put in an application if you're interested

btag Hethrus#1504 if you have any important questions Can pay X-fer for the right people.
Check out the recruiting discord for NA & OC: https://discord.gg/vN2sWsB ^_^ Happy hunting!
Hello! My guild Evolved might be a great fit for you! We are a casual raiding guild but do a ton of M+ as well as some guild PvP on the side! Our main focus is to have fun while seeing what we can accomplish together in game! We are an 18+ guild and because of this, most of our members have families/jobs, etc and we understand real life come first and do not require 100% raid attendance.

We are an Alliance guild on Proudmoore server. We raid Tues/Fri/Sat from 6-8 pm PST with an optional hour on Fri/Sat. We run 3 raid teams so plenty of room for you! We are in need of ranged dps and a warlock would be a great addition to our raid team. Our current progress is 7/8H and 1/8M.

You can find more info at my post at :
https://us.battle.net/forums/en/wow/topic/20769467437

If you would like more info, feel free to message me on BNet Starlight200#1548 or Discord Star#0700.

Good luck with your guild hunt! I know how much finding the right group of people to play with can make!
<Elevenfold>
2/8M with good prog on Zek. AOTC
Tues/Weds 7:30pm-11:00pm EST
Sunday: 6pm-9:30pm EST

Seeking exceptional DPS, MW Monk and Holy Paladin for main raid team.
M+ done regularly.
PVP also.

zio#11494
Hello :)

Heartbreakers is recruiting! If you're looking for a friendly guild that is non hardcore but a guild that is still into raid progression.

Heartbreakers is a friendly semi hardcore/casual guild. We have three Raid teams, two teams who Raid Tues/Thurs 7pm to 10pm Server time (Mountain Time) and another team who Raids on Weds/Fri 7pm to 10pm server time (Mountain Time) On off days our teams do numerous M+ runs, Arena and battlegrounds with many laughs in discord :)

Team 1: 5/8H
Team 2: 7/8H 1/8M
Team 3: 7/8H

What we are looking for:

Dependable players with good attitudes, if you're looking for a balance between content progression and a fun guild Heartbreakers is the guild for you.

Priority:

Tank

Ranged: Warlocks and a Mage but we will consider any players with good attitudes and performance.

Melee: Warrior, Rogue.

DPS with healing OS, Monk, Druid.

Add my bnet yrreg4791#1858, I look forward to talking to you and possibly raiding with you! :)
Contact me at Bootee#1766. I believe our guild will be a perfect fit!
Enter the GUNT – We are a Heroic Alliance guild that aims to achieve AoTC every raid tier and have fun doing it. We raid on Friday and Saturday nights from 8PM till 11PM EDT. We want to make GUNT the best GUNT it can be. As such, we're rebuilding our core team. We were previously 8/8N and 5/8H. Casual players are encouraged to join for all content.

Classes/Roles We Need:
Tanks: Full
Healers: Disc priest, holy pally, resto druid
Ranged DPS: Mage, warlock, boomy, ele shaman
Melee DPS: DK, warrior, rogue
***High demand for dps with tank and/or heals os***

Guild Rules:
--All Guild Members should be age 18+
--With the 18+ comes darker humor, therefore, applicants should not be easily offended: Our only boundary is no political talk
--Be respectful of your fellow guildmates
--No drama allowed! We all have too much drama in our real lives, let’s not bring it in game.

Raid-Ready Requirements:
--We will strive to provide flasks, gems, enchants and repairs for all raiders
--Have proper enchants and gems
--Have proper addons installed
--Be prepared to have a few good laughs but still get down to business for boss pulls

Ryouice: Ryouice#11303
Sailenia: Sailenia#1415
About <REGENCY> on Mal'Ganis, Horde
Regency is an adult mythic raiding guild encompassing a community of raid teams dedicated to cultivating an enjoyable atmosphere for gaming. Our teams retain their own autonomy (their own name, officers, loot rules etc.) while also benefiting from a community that is eager to provide assistance and support as needed.

We are built upon three core pillars that sustain and enrich our community: collaboration, respect, and inclusivity. With these we care for and help the community grow while also slaying dragons in Azeroth.

Progression
2/8 Mythic Uldir
8/8 Heroic Uldir
10/11 Mythic Antorus

Recruitment
Due to the mature nature of our atmosphere, we prefer all applicants to be 18+.

Check out our website for individual team needs and progression or hop in our discord to contact a recruiter immediately! All teams currently recruiting for BFA!

Discord: https://discord.gg/jetmdFy

Raid Teams
Legends of Chaos - Mythic Raid Team
Progression: 1/8 Mythic Uldir, 7/8 Heroic Uldir
Time: 7pm to 10pm CST
Days: Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday

Apocrypha - Mythic Raid Team
Progression: 6/8 Heroic Uldir
Time: 9:30pm to 1am CST
Days: Wednesday, Thursday

Dirty Sand Skeletons - Mythic Raid Team
Progression: 3/8 Heroic Uldir
Time: 7:00pm to 10:00pm CST
Days: Tuesday, Thursday

Repulsion - Mythic Raid Team
Progression: 7/8 Mythic Uldir, 7/8 Heroic Uldir
Times: 9pm to 12am CST
Days: Tuesday, Wednesday

Misfits - Heroic Raid Team
Progression: 3/8 Heroic Uldir
Times: 7:30pm to 10:30pm CST
Days: Friday, Saturday

Hallowed Ground - Mythic Raid Team
Progression: 5/8 Heroic Uldir
Times: 11pm to 2am CST
Days: Friday, Saturday

Contact
Recruitment Admin: Rynoir (Btag: ClaireBear#1202, Discord: Symmone#2172)
Discord: https://discord.gg/jetmdFy
Hi there!

I read your post and I think my guild, <Exõdus>, could possibly be a great fit for you!

We raid Tuesdays & Thursdays 9-11:30 Eastern, we're pretty cool and I hope you'll check us out if that's workable for you!

Our goal as a guild is to be part of a community where members don't just raid together, we also run Myth+ dungeons as a team and buddy up for sanity while we do the daily and weekly hamster wheel quests.

The atmosphere of our raids is pretty relaxed. We joke around a bit during the trivial stuff, and then focus and get things done on the new pulls. I like it because it's a great way to unwind in the evening.

A lot of us are really big fans of myth+ content, and we love to run dungeons as a team. We try to make sure everyone at least runs something each week to get their cache, but if dungeons are your thing we'd very much like to add you to the team that tries to push keys as high as possible.

If any of this sounds interesting to you, I hope you'll contact me or drop into our discord and get to know us!

Soteria#1103 | Soteria#3426
https://discord.gg/MbkdXJk
[H-Hyjal-US] <Crisis Averted> Recruiting!
We run a day team, Wed/Thur/Mon 10:30am - 12:30pm server
and a night team, Tuesday and Thursday evenings 7-9:30 p.m. PST <server>

We are looking for players to fill our ranks!

All classes are strongly encouraged to contact us.

mindiarogue#1157
Carong#1778
Hakillz#1646
Trav69187#1395
ABOUT US:
<Dead Mans Party> Is a chill, relaxed semi-hardcore raiding guild. We love to laugh, have fun, and have a good time. You must have a sense of humor and patience! We are not perfect and we do not intend to be. Thank you for your consideration and I hope we’re the home you are looking for!

Server: Alexstrasza/Terokkar(PvE, CST)
Raid content: Heroic AOTC focused>Push into Mythic
Progress: 8/8N 1/8H
Raid Mentality: Semi-Hardcore
Raid Times: Tuesday & Wednesday: 7:30pm-10pm CST
BFA Needs:
HIGH DEMAND:
• Druid(RDPS)
• Warlock(DPS)(Priority)
• Healer
MEDIUM DEMAND:
• Demon Hunter(DPS)
• Rogue
• Priest(DPS)
• Mage

Or any exceptional players!

Discord: Superstylez#8948
BTag: Topgunn#11376
<About us>

We are a casual raiding guild that is relaxed but still trying to get AOTC. We are looking for anyone really. we have experienced raiders that can help you learn. we are contently doing m+ keys both high and low and we can always get someone into one no matter your gear or skill. our one requirement is that you try your best at what ever we ask you to work on. if its dps we want you looking at logs or asking experts. if its orb running we want you watching guides on your class and learning how to use your class around the mechanics of the fight to be as efficient with movement as you can be. we joke around alot so be ready and just remember our safe word is apple sauce. Below you will find a link to our recent raid logs feel free to look around in there. we are not the best but we try.

r/https://www.warcraftlogs.com/reports/cAWpXLT6RQnPzt19/

< Recruiting >

Need - RDPS / Mages

Want - All

< Times >

Guild and server are both ran on the PST time zone. that being said we raid Tuesdays and Thursdays 8 pm - 10 pm.

< Contact>

Discord - lokasathe 8066

BTag lokasathe 1191
========================== QUICK INFO ==========================
Guild Name: Severity Gaming (Online Gaming Community)
Server: Sargeras - High Pop
Faction: Alliance
Focus: PvE Progression Raiding for Heroic/Mythic
Progression: 8/8H 2/8M
Schedule: Tu/Th 8PM - 12AM EST
Voice Server: Discord
Sponsors: (Previously GameVox and Darkstar LLC)

========================== CONTACT INFO ==========================
Please add the following btags:
Delacour/Nastaskia: Delacour#1483 - Typically responds after 7p EST.
Prwndfury: Prtankz#1351
Howdy!

We raid on an East Coast schedule and have an opening for a core lock. This is not a sit-on-certain-fights role. This is a core spot. Our guild information is below. We are an Alliance guild on Proudmoore.

[A] <Control Freaks>@Proudmoore is recruiting for BFA. <Control Freaks> has been around for many years. We are currently 7/8H and 1/8M. We are in need of core members to fill a few positions. Our goal for BFA is consistent Mythic progression. We need raiders who can learn quickly while also having fun. Dedication and a desire to push content is what we are looking for.

We also regularly do Mythic+ on off nights. Raiders and non-raiders interested in pushing their Raider IO scores are always welcome. We are primarily looking for dps who like to push as far as their chars can go.

Raid Times:
Tuesday 6:00 pm - 8:30 pm Pacific
Thursday 6:00 pm - 8:30 pm Pacific
Friday 6:00 pm - 8:30 pm Pacific
Saturday 6:00 pm - 8:30 pm Pacific (optional night for farm content)

Current Needs:
Healer: Monk (High)
DPS: Warlock (HIGH), Boomie (high), Rogue (High), Monk (High), Mage (High), DK (High), Shaman (Enh or Ele)

If your class is not listed and you are interested, please inquire anyways! Strong dps are always welcome. Sadly, we are pretty full on Hunters and Priests (Holy, Disc, and Shadow)

Come join us and stop pugging! We have a lot of fun while we raid. Casual members and casual raiders welcome too!

Contact Toppy#1346 for more information!
Marginally Sufficient> is looking to complete our weekend progression team. We have a very active guild and Discord with many members that love to run Mythic + dungeons, pvp and anything else that comes up.
This is an adult only guild only 18+ members. We play this game to raid and have a good time doing it. Our raids are elitism free, while still making steady progress. We will clear Heroic and move into Mythic when the time comes. We also welcome casual guild members to come do Mythic plus runs and pvp with at.

Our current progression stands at 7/8H 1/8M Uldir.

https://raider.io/guilds/us/stormrage/Marginally%20Sufficient

Current Recruiting Needs:

Heals:
- Paladin
- Shaman

DPS:
- DK (Off-spec Blood)
- Warlock (Aff)
- Ele Shaman

Raid Times
- Friday and Saturday evening, 8:30pm - 11:30pm EST
- You must be able to attend at least 86.3% of all raids.
- We use Discord for all communications.
- We require a minimal ilvl of 350, and level 21 HOA to attend raids.

If you are interested, please message me in game or add my add Battle Tag: Trepetow#1543
No fridays plz