Druid Artifact Weapons and Appearances

Druid
Ok so I realise the issue has been raised already... I just want to see more posts and upvotes etc so something actually gets done about it.

So to use any of our previously unlocked artifact appearances (forms) we are still forced to use the actual appearance of the artifact itself. And although this is at least SOMETHING... It really isnt acceptable to be forced to use 1 weapon appearance for all of our form appearances.

I spent alot of time and effort doing balance of power / mage tower and unlocking several different tints (I'm still unlocking them even now). But I want to be able to look at my character out of form and love it just as much as I do in form.

Druids have had a rough time during wow in terms of form appearances since the beginning. And they got alot of love during legion... which inspired me to actually play druid. But it has quickly turned into a "Just slapped together and that will do for now" category... And like many other druids... I want to see it fixed soon.

Please like post/upvote etc so something gets done!! :D
These are the worst types of forums post. They said something is being worked on to fix it. Delete this thread and be patient. It’s an extremely minor issue.
10/14/2018 08:54 AMPosted by Calfurion
These are the worst types of forums post. They said something is being worked on to fix it. Delete this thread and be patient. It’s an extremely minor issue.

Where is this said "Fix" that they supposedly mentioned?
10/14/2018 01:42 PMPosted by Rosemaim

Where is this said "Fix" that they supposedly mentioned?

Filed away with dance studio and worgen/goblin model updates.
Genuine question - how do you actually change the color of your Artifact bear/cat appearance?
10/15/2018 01:15 PMPosted by Hushkawnek
Genuine question - how do you actually change the color of your Artifact bear/cat appearance?

right click the weapon and it has a drop down window

Well, dang! I didn't realize your opinion on things was so mighty!
Yeeesh, I guess the transmog community is the minority? Since according to your sound opinion, this is only a minor issue. (It's so minor that bliz decided to address it too!)

It's a minor issue a large population of ferals/guardians don't use their artifact apperances. Primarily because they'd have to xmog their weapons to daggers/fist weapons. Not to mention would have to be stuck to a specific weapon color based on which form they wanted.
Yeah very minor in ever way you look at it there, champ.

Back to your first issue of it already being addressed. This one is true. They are working on it. However, it never hurts to still let bliz know it's an issue that people want fixed.

So I see nothing wrong with the OPs thread. Only thing I see wrong is your toxic attitude :)