9/10, everything matches
10/14/2018 09:30 PMPosted by Kren
Gooooooo! :D

9/10 this looks quite slick
10/14/2018 09:39 PMPosted by Hremly
10/14/2018 09:30 PMPosted by Kren
Gooooooo! :D

9/10 this looks quite slick
10/10 dwarven craftsman, absolutely love it.
Wish I had a bag of marshmallows. 8/10. I'm not feeling the sword, but I love the rest!
10/14/2018 10:29 PMPosted by Azhanti
Wish I had a bag of marshmallows. 8/10. I'm not feeling the sword, but I love the rest!

8/10

looks fine for a space goat... not sure I dig the weapons
@Kagtak: In my personal taste it is about a 1/10, but my rating is going to be based on how well its done based on the scope of the mog. And based on that I'd give it about a 6.8/10. Most of the items match. That weapon though I feel could use some improvement to match with what you are going for. This goes up to a 8/10 if I exclude originality from the mix. This is a mog I feel I have seen a number of times before so it doesn't seem as unique to me. However the mog does look tough and very death knight like. You did good on that.

To whoever answers next: The mog in my profile is not updated yet. The one I am actually wearing in game looks like this. Leggings shown in profile are a bit different.

https://i.imgur.com/ybLOAbK.jpg
Hard to see behind your weapons on my phone
10/14/2018 10:48 PMPosted by Ironcøre

Try the image link. As for yours. Its a solid 8/10. Though I am debating between maybe 9-10. It does look like a very good dk mog. I am actually going to go with a 9/10. I don't see that one as often.
DH look on Gnome girl is kind of adorable, I give it 10/10.
10/14/2018 10:50 PMPosted by Gnomest
10/14/2018 10:48 PMPosted by Ironcøre

Try the image link. As for yours. Its a solid 8/10. Though I am debating between maybe 9-10. It does look like a very good dk mog. I am actually going to go with a 9/10. I don't see that one as often.

8/10 because the gray on the shoulders is almost too light for the rest of the fit but it’s hard to judge because your little self is hard to see!
3/10
I get that you're trying to go for the DK look, but it looks like you just went for any dark blue armor you saw without actually thinking it through
9/10 I like it, it still looks fitting for a lock without the edgy vibe.
6/10 . It's not bad looking, just those pauldrons kinda break the whole thing in my personal opinion.