Alliance warmode night!

War Mode and World PvP
Are you an alliance player and tired of getting rolled by hordies? Can’t stand being sapped at flight points? Just fed up trying to 1v1 a hordie and then 4 others show up to roflcopter you? Now ask yourself, do you want to lay waste to these jabronies? If the answer is yes then join me!

Friday Oct 19th @ 8:30 est I’ll be putting together a raid to literally farm these dudes. Contact me through bnet chaosshot#1147, look for me in LFG when forming up or you can find me streaming it all @ twitch.tv/bigmouthtony

You can keep crying in /1 about there being no alliance with warmode or we can make some horde toggle warmode off Friday :)
rofl I'll be there unless real life kidnaps me.
Sorry guys,

Friday night is a no-go for the horde,

... We have lifes.

We'll be happy to own you the remaining 156 hours though.

FTH
10/17/2018 11:19 PMPosted by Trollbot
Sorry guys,

... We have lifes.

FTH
Is your mom gonna take you and your friends to movies on Friday or you can't play games while the nanny is there
Sorry guys,

... We have

FTH

Don’t worry bro, I’ll be farming the flight paths for guys like you
10/17/2018 11:19 PMPosted by Trollbot
Sorry guys,

... We have lifes.

FTH

I'll just leave this here. Happened on the weekend by the way.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YKpP4OnWu3Y&t=2541s

1 40 man Alliance raid vs 2 Horde raids (Roughly 70 on 40)

We crushed you guys into oblivion.

@Chaos, King's Honor.

Bring justice to the honorless Horde and we shall make good on King Varians words. It resonates with all Alliance...

"The Horde has committed heinous crimes...if your Horde fails to uphold honor as Garrosh did... we will end you."
Well, this escalated quickly.

*popcorn*
I’m just gunna swing my meat around and see how many horde we can take out at this point. Also there are waaaaay too many horde jabronies that have gotten used to the imbalance in their favor. Dudes are all keyboard turning clickers with warmode on!
lol, gonna give away all our secrets with the hour long video!

JK, keep up the good work! #CryptidsLeague wont stop

#ForTheAlliance
Yep, we smacked them right back and will do it again.
Too bad I work Friday nights.
Alright people, forming up tonight @ 8:30 est, look for us in LFG. Bring an extra set of underwear, hopefully we can cause so much problems for horde GMs have to intervene. Don’t forget to toggle warmode on!!!!
10/17/2018 10:16 AMPosted by Chaosshot

You can keep crying in /1 about there being no alliance with warmode or we can make some horde toggle warmode off Friday :)

Nope..not gonna happen. I'm in an alliance heavy shard. I experience the rolfcopter as you put it from alliance everyday. I wont turn off warmode.
What a bunch of cutie patooties.
This is amusing. If the Horde outnumber you before they certainly will now as you broadcast a rally time on the forums. They will simply read this thread and show up at the appropriate time.
I just want to thank everyone who showed up, special thanks to the 14 account muliboxer rocking 12 DKs abd 2 shammys, You sir were the MVP of the night.

To the horde that tried to raid on the Friday night, sorry not sorry about the Uldir :)
To the Horde that tried to raid on Friday, #sorrynotsorry about the purple gummybear guardian druid who kept literally leaping off cliffs to come kill you guys. Then teabagged your corpses.

love & kisses,
Zara
Alliance take note of the TC. This is the example of a guy who has balls and is willing to fight back instead of rolling over and crying. Look to this man as your role model please.
10/22/2018 09:54 AMPosted by Anook
Alliance take note of the TC. This is the example of a guy who has balls and is willing to fight back instead of rolling over and crying. Look to this man as your role mode please.

Fellow Druid, moo & greetings. Please do not stroke his ego; as it is he barely fits through doors in Boralus and if it gets any bigger, he won't manage it at all.
10/22/2018 09:54 AMPosted by Anook
Alliance take note of the TC. This is the example of a guy who has balls and is willing to fight back instead of rolling over and crying. Look to this man as your role mode please.

Now thats whats up! For real though, stop crying in /1 and join me next time. Youll feel better I promise