Two Unavailable Race Class Combos That Make Me Say, "Really?"

General Discussion
Prev 1 2 3 5 Next
10/18/2018 06:08 PMPosted by Kaizoku
10/18/2018 05:58 PMPosted by Haunker
Maybe the Kul'tirans have spent a lot of time getting in touch with nature. It certainly looks that way from drustvar and stormsong valley. Regular humans haven't quite done that though, being more caught up with war than anything else. I'm sure they and dwarves could end up more in touch with nature but as it is now they aren't. So, origins probably only play a small part and what they choose to do after the curse of flesh plays more into it. Either way, it's a lore hole until a storywriter fixes it lol

Kul'tirans and Worgen (infected humans) can be druids. So it's clearly not impossible for titanspawn to do it.

i said that

just in a really weird roundabout way
Worgen Shaman, please.
10/18/2018 05:36 PMPosted by Nethdan
10/18/2018 05:34 PMPosted by Pharsalus
First one - Orc Priest. I get that the Orcs are "Shamanistic", but given that Tauren, Trolls AND Goblins can all be Priests (as well as Druids for the first two), it just strikes me as odd that Orcs can't.

Second one - Dwarf Druids. I understand Blizzard doesn't want to allow this as it would mean Dwarves could be any class except DH. (Not that any self-respecting Dwarf would want to associate with Elves and Illidan anyway) However, since Dwarves are one of the more underplayed races, and given that the "lore" is more tangled than I-5 (Los Angeles), I'm not sure we'd suddenly see Ironforge overrun with race transfers.

Thoughts?

Green orcs are too stupid to find the Light. They still think a full moon is their backsides.

I sometimes cannot believe I am related to these things.

The Sha'tar in outland employ green orc priests on the front lines againt the shadow council.
actually there are few that make me question.

Goblin/troll/Panda/gnome/mag har paladin. why not really I have seen them in game. yet cant as a player.

dwarf druid. there is one in game.

Human druid actually is really silly. but so makes sense

Tuaren lock why not? I have a feeling Bain is one. based on some interesting things.

Vf, high mountain and iron dwarf dk.

Vf and night borne dh totally makes sense. they been around and could of been one.
TBH I feel like Worgen Druids shouldnt exist. We're cursed to have the form of a werewolf, yet we are blessed with the power to shift our form....? Sounds like some incompatible mod !@#$ in an elder scrolls game.
Thoughts?
I'd like to add Worgen Monks to your list. The Worgen would have had time to watch all the Bruce Lee movies by now, and pick up a few pointers from the Pandas.
10/18/2018 06:35 PMPosted by Jizika
Any class that allows Priest and Warrior, but doesn't allow Paladin.

I see how Undead is really just about Shadow Spec, so I can see when it's that reason though.

Light just stings them, it doesn’t kill them. I would imagine if they can handle the burden of being a rotten corpse for all eternity the most definitely can handle a few light whiplash
Green orcs are too stupid to find the Light.

Nuh uh, it's right there miss smartypants:

Light
10/18/2018 05:41 PMPosted by Kaizoku
humans can be druids

Would love to have a human druid.
WIldhammer druids
10/18/2018 06:10 PMPosted by Misscentauri
DH Void elf <3 The edge is real xD

Make it happen blizz, pretty please :D

1. You quote memes. No.

2. They would literally explode. Again, no.

10/18/2018 06:15 PMPosted by Xyona
void elfs and paladin

YET they can be HOLY PRIESTS.

another joke from the team..

Holy Priest Void Elf... is for gameplay reasons only.

10/18/2018 06:51 PMPosted by Fixher
Tuaren lock why not? I have a feeling Bain is one.

Uh what? What?
Gnome Paladins.

They have priests, they have warriors...
Male Blood Elf Warrior, when will this one be available?
10/18/2018 06:05 PMPosted by Aigeiros
panda druids
"Hey, aren't you tanking? Go bear form already!"

"I AM IN BEAR FORM!"
10/18/2018 07:07 PMPosted by Primalshock
10/18/2018 06:35 PMPosted by Jizika
Any class that allows Priest and Warrior, but doesn't allow Paladin.

I see how Undead is really just about Shadow Spec, so I can see when it's that reason though.

Light just stings them, it doesn’t kill them. I would imagine if they can handle the burden of being a rotten corpse for all eternity the most definitely can handle a few light whiplash

Forsaken were given Priests because if they weren't, they'd be the only race without a healer.

Having said that, Blizzard also stated that healing causes a Forsaken [I] TREMENDOUS [/I] pain.
First one - Orc Priest. I get that the Orcs are "Shamanistic", but given that Tauren, Trolls AND Goblins can all be Priests (as well as Druids for the first two), it just strikes me as odd that Orcs can't.

To be fair, i think it's because Orcs are shamanistic at their core (as in, their culture is big on it), and the alternative is shadow which is a no-no (Shadow Council)

Tauren are super open to every religion ever, and Trolls worship the shadow.
10/18/2018 08:06 PMPosted by Pharsalus
Forsaken were given Priests because if they weren't, they'd be the only race without a healer.

Classic Gnomes say "Hi."
10/18/2018 08:06 PMPosted by Pharsalus
10/18/2018 07:07 PMPosted by Primalshock

Having said that, Blizzard also stated that healing causes a Forsaken [I] TREMENDOUS [/I] pain.

Well, undead have monks now.
Classic is coming. Dont worry.
Thoughts?

Goblin Monks.

I think goblins are the only non-allied race without access to any of the "trinity" classes (monk/paladin/druid). Really wish they would have given them monks.