[A] Small group looking for raiding guild

Kirin Tor, Sentinels, and Steamwheedle Cartel
Hi! 6 close friends of mine and myself and looking for a casual raiding guild to join together. east coast times, sometime between 7-12 pm.
Several of us have major raiding experience in past expansions and we would like to start raiding again. We have a ret pally, resto druid/hunter alt, disc priest, warlock/dk alt, fury warrior, and a resto sham. Haven't done much this expansion yet but would like to change that. We would like to push heroic content. We're a fun group looking to find new people to play with! you can look us up on raider.io by searching Pure Blood on Kirin Tor
https://raider.io/guilds/us/kirin-tor/Pure%20Blood/roster#mode=raiders_or_mythic_plus
Wonderful people, fun to hang and talk to, would recommend to anyone, as they are pretty good company and experienced people.
Certified Fresh could use a good boost of people. We raid Tues/Wed 8-11pm EST.

We got started as a half a raid group combining with another half a raid group, that wanted to ensure we get AotC before nerfs, to form a raid team.

Not sure how casual you are looking for. We want competent, but aren't pushing a hard raid schedule. We would also like to step into Mythic raiding with the expectation of getting a couple bosses down before next tier (I mean 5/8 H guilds kill Taloc).

We could use 1 healer (and a dps/heals switcher), but adding 3 healers to the team would require alot more dps.

We also have casual/alt Normal raids on Fridays as much for our altaholics not so anonymous as much as anything else.
Thank you Skafest, but unfortunately Wednesday wouldn't be a good day for us.
Hello Pandora!

Sacred Grove is recruiting new raiders. We are more on the casual side and raid Tuesday and Thursday nights 8-11 EST. Primarily we are looking for DPS classes, but depending on numbers could use an extra healer and back up healers are always welcome.

If you would like to have a peek at our website it is: http://sacredgrove.wowlaunch.com/

Feel free to message me in game with any questions!