So instead of Ogres, we get shoehorned anime foxes?

General Discussion
Prev 1 18 19 20 Next
*quietly envies your adorable foxes*
yo, I just want muh vulpera slaves...Ironforge could use some labor.
I thoroughly enjoyed my Warcraft 2 Ogre mound/altar of storms. It’s time for them to be playable. Too bad blizzard didn’t stick with the troll berserkers & voicing..
How are people getting anime vibes from Vulpera?
I don't think OP knows what shoehorned means. The Voidelves were shoehorned, the foxes aren't.

There is almost no justification for us being allied with the Ogres. Even if we did get Ogres, they'd make them as big as Taurens, and all you'd have is a fat tall human, much like the Kul'Tiran that will be coming out soon.

Yeah, no thanks, give me something interesting instead of rehashing the same old BS and then calling it new content.
no...no! NOOOO! OH GOD they are gonna be in my faction ...i can't even light them on fire T_T
I agree with OP. I started out Horde, always wanted to play Ogre on my toons. Thought we'd get it in Cata, but nope, got golbins (which was nice). But come on! Pandas and "allied races" came before Ogres? Ridiculous.

I think the Vulpera is an incredibly stupid looking race that doesn't fit in the game. Sad to see World of FurCraft with Foxes, Pandas, and dog people.
10/27/2018 09:53 AMPosted by Izuul
I agree with OP. I started out Horde, always wanted to play Ogre on my toons. Thought we'd get it in Cata, but nope, got golbins (which was nice). But come on! Pandas and "allied races" came before Ogres? Ridiculous.

I think the Vulpera is an incredibly stupid looking race that doesn't fit in the game. Sad to see World of FurCraft with Foxes, Pandas, and dog people.

i like the furcraft joke but the pandas get a pass for me cause

1,) they are cannon and
2.) they were supposed to be the thing to quench the thirst of people who want to play cute little fox people

also the dog people are WEREWOLVES ...that's pretty metal
10/25/2018 06:31 AMPosted by Syegfryed
10/25/2018 05:55 AMPosted by Eleroleron
n an RPG game? Yeah.....very few would want to play big, dumb and ugly....

hey, did you saw this game already? we already play with "big dumb and ugly races" not everyone is a fan of pretty elves or cute races, astonishing but its the truth

options are good for a RPG and people like it, different races with different background and appearance give us different ways to RP.

They are the first horde race in almost all the pools, even with the vulpera, so, i say not few people would want to play wit then

No we don't. No races in the horde are dumb.

Trolls and tauren are the biggest races we have, and sadly the least played.

Ogres would not fare well as a pc race.
Putting Ogre will not attract new players.

Vulpera on the other hand....I wouldn't be surprise if there's people who will finally try out WoW just because of Vulpera.
I feel your pain OP, i've been waiting for ogres ever since WoW was released. I have a wc2 and wc3 background, so, while i'm no loremaster i did play the campaigns and loved them and i specially loved the founding of Durotar part in wc3. It's basically the horde coming together as a faction.

The Stonemaul ogres played a vital part in the founding of Durotar/Orgrimmar yet, for some reason were relegated to stay in a swamp and apparently no one gave a toss when they got raided by the Black dragon flight. I don't think it was ever explained why the leader of the Ogres never joined the horde, since he was appointed by Rexxar himself and were in good terms with Thrall and the horde.

So, Vanilla comes out and i was expecting to see the horde conformed of mostly Orcs, Trolls, Taurens (maybe pandas since Chen helped in the founding of Durotar as well) and.... scuffed humans?... like, what even? how did the forsaken earn a spot within the horde and the ogres get to live as pariahs in a swamp???
im starting to think that ogres are the horde equivalent to high elves for the alliance they just aren't going to be playable despite the fact that people keep asking for them.
Classic is suddenly more appealing.
ib4 High Elf crowd