LF Mythic Guild

Burning Blade, Lightning's Blade, and Onyxia
Hello there, I'm currently looking for a mythic raiding guild here, I'm a 372 1/8M Brewmaster monk looking for a guild that is aiming to eventually get CE. Here are my logs: https://www.warcraftlogs.com/character/id/36161561#difficulty=4
Heya, we're looking for a tank if you're still looking.

Raid Times:
Thursday and Sunday from 8-11PM EST.

Progression:
7/8 Heroic
3/8 Mythic

About Us:
<Cutting Corners> is a guild formed by a group of experienced raiders for the purpose of providing an efficient and enjoyable raiding experience.

We believe that a successful raiding guild is consistently trying to improve. Our members review logs, assist in developing strategies and help improve each other's gameplay. We are seeking players that are motivated and put in the effort required to clear mythic content on a 6 hour a week schedule.

While we are first and foremost a mythic progression guild, members are also running M+ throughout the day and some members are active in rated PvP. Our discord is extremely active and we do our best to get everyone involved in activities outside raiding and other games, we aren't recruiting players who only log on for raids.

Class/Spec we're looking for
  • LF any exceptional specs and Mythic + players!
  • Contact Information
    Diago#1887 (Recruitment)
    Homer#1186 (GM)