PVP Vendors? Should Blizz bring them back?

Battlegrounds
Prev 1 9 10 11
11/14/2018 12:01 AMPosted by Jugajr
11/13/2018 11:01 PMPosted by Tianhai
and then finally getting a full set.

Cap your points each week, and then you will have a full set...

Ma'am (or sir) I am sorry but I am not sure what you are referring to?
Cap what points?
Is this a reference to max level points? I'm not max level on any character (i tried to quest in BFa but couldn't get past 111 without wanting to toss cookies at the alliance quest line), but my point remains the same that pvp gear vendors should be available.
I have over 600 honor tokens and nothing to spend them on.
I have all the tmog I could ever want.
11/14/2018 12:13 AMPosted by Tianhai
11/14/2018 12:01 AMPosted by Jugajr

Cap your points each week, and then you will have a full set...

Cap what points?
Is this a reference to max level points? I'm not max level on any character (i tried to quest in BFa but couldn't get past 111 without wanting to toss cookies at the alliance quest line), but my point remains the same that pvp gear vendors should be available.

Yea this is in reference to conquest points at max level. Lower levels I can't speak for but people are gearing fine hence all the twink complaints lol
11/14/2018 12:14 AMPosted by Jugajr
11/14/2018 12:13 AMPosted by Tianhai

Cap what points?

Yea this is in reference to conquest points at max level. Lower levels I can't speak for but people are gearing fine hence all the twink complaints lol

Thank you for the explanation. It is much appreciated.
11/14/2018 12:29 AMPosted by Tianhai
11/14/2018 12:14 AMPosted by Jugajr

NP. I mean, the OP hasn't even made his way through the conquest system, yet complains about it.
11/14/2018 12:37 AMPosted by Jugajr
11/14/2018 12:29 AMPosted by Tianhai

NP. I mean, the OP hasn't even made his way through the conquest system, yet complains about it.

Eh I would still like to see pvp gear vendors make a comeback, though.
The loot boxes are OK, but the oddly random drops annoy me.
[/quote]NP. I mean, the OP hasn't even made his way through the conquest system, yet complains about it.[/quote]

You are 100% correct I haven't made my way through the current system.....can you guess why? Because IMO it is garbage so why would I want to experience something I don't enjoy??? Even the system in Legion with its pvp dailys was more interesting. Now idk if bringing back pvp vendors is the beat all, end all solution but I guarantee it's accepted and approved on a much higher scale than this current mess.
Okay so you don’t actually enjoy Bgs for Bgs like some of us? That’s fine.
11/14/2018 01:04 PMPosted by Jugajr
Okay so you don’t actually enjoy Bgs for Bgs like some of us? That’s fine.

Nope I don't......that's why spent the time to create this thread..... I love pvp but if I am forced to do pve content to stay competitive in pvp that's a PROBLEM....and if you cant see that your not much of a pvper….
No pve content is needed though... have you even done any Bgs?
No, no vendors. Then you'll all just throw more games than you already do: "Lol, let them win, I just want my honor!"
11/14/2018 01:20 PMPosted by Jugajr

Juga do us all a favor and delete your account....
Why would I do that?
11/14/2018 01:20 PMPosted by Jugajr

Actually, to target certain azerite traits and trinkets, PVE is necessary. Good luck triple stacking your best trait when the dread gladiator gear doesn’t come with that trait, or the proper secondary stats required for the build you’re going for. The current pvp gearing system is literally garbage unless you play frequently above 2k+ arena every week and get lucky gear drops.
I could see this mattering in arenas where you have one shot to win. Not for Bgs though.