BlizzCon 2018 Q&A Submission Thread

General Discussion
Prev 1 35 36 37 68 Next
Are there plans to overhaul the graphics engine? I get it, the wow engine is robust but its been almost 15 years since I started playing this game.
Mages have been stuck with the most clunky talent, Rune of Power. Is there any chance we can get this talent removed?
Currently, the playable factions feel like mundane fluff, is there any plans soon™ to abolish the faction system and allow for a playable unified Azeroth?
With much of the lore showing aspects of death and the shadowlands, what is the likelyhood of us seeing what actually happened to Kel'Thuzzad?
When can we expect Pandaren Druids?
Is there a way we can do raids at lvl. For instance if I wanted to do black temple we can choose to scale down to lvl 70 and run the raid. Kinda like a permanent timewalking. You can even release a raid every 12 weeks or so. Week one would be molten core and so on. These raids could drop gear no better than normal or heroic. And stay unlocked. This could give raiders something to do while waiting for the next big raid.
Heya, first time, long time...

Any plans for a faction specific class? I was never a fan of the paladin/shaman being made playable by both factions and I think faction specific classes give each side a unique and interesting flavour. Thoughts?
Are there any plans to implement previously removed mogs/appearances (for example: unique item appearances from quests and dungeons in vanilla, not limited release appearances like mage tower skins) into retail? If we collect said removed appearances in the upcoming classic WoW, will we be able to use that appearance to mog in retail WoW (just not in classic wow obviously)?
Why isn't there a mount for mining yet? (One that allows you to stay mounted while mining.) Will there ever be one?
10/29/2018 08:33 PMPosted by Mordravia
Are there any plans to implement previously removed mogs/appearances (for example: unique item appearances from quests and dungeons in vanilla, not limited release appearances like mage tower skins) into retail? If we collect said removed appearances in the upcoming classic WoW, will we be able to use that appearance to mog in retail WoW (just not in classic wow obviously)?

This blizzard. This right here. Want people to be cracked out on your game again do this. Me and my friend just had a conversation just about this.
Will we be able to see more customization with older races? [I.E. Facial Hair/Tattoos for Trolls, more Tattoos for Orcs, and so on.]

And can we please see a scale fix for Trolls on Horse Mounts? I still cannot ride the Headless Horseman's Mount without it looking silly on my Troll.

p.s. Love BFA so far, can't wait to see what is in store later in the expansion.
When choosing a race to become an allied race, are there certain conditions or a criteria that a race needs to fill or could we see it work with any race?
During legion we are able to purchase previous pvp season sets, will BFA be any different?
Will the Vrykul play an important role in the lore any time soon? Any chance that they will help us in BfA?
Why are we seeing so many game systems from Diablo 3 being ported into WoW? There are various examples of this such as rifts being the same as Mythic + and the overly RNG nature of loot.
any chance of us getting playable murlocs as either a full race or an allied race?
Any plans to better incentive harder content like higher Mythic + Keys, or Mythic Raiding? Raiding feels useless knowing systems like higher Mythic + can be better for gear.
Any chance the armor kits, spellthreads(leg enchants), and inscription shoulder enchants could have their level requirement removed?

For example, Greater Crane Wing inscription requires a level 85 to use, yet it can't be placed on an item with an ilvl greater the 136, so a level 120 never attach it to a heirloom. Which means in order to use them we need to keep a character at a level between 85-90.
Is it likely we will see "classic" style revitalisations of other versions of the game such as burning crusade and wotlk?