BlizzCon 2018 Q&A Submission Thread

General Discussion
Prev 1 44 45 46 68 Next
I get that the WoD garrisons weren’t the greatest. But why not allow guilds to have an instanced place to call home. Are there any plans for this type of thing in the works or can it be done? It just gives guilds more use and also gives guilds something else they can come together to work on. As guilds and active guilds are what keep this game going. I bet when the game isn’t fun for people if they had fun guild things like this to work on it would keep them happy and occupied.

Maybe it could even just be an airship that doesn’t even move. But we get a Guild Hearth stone to quickly portal to it. Maybe have a huge portal room. With portals to each raid. Now maybe the guild has to unlock the acheivmenet for it by beating it on normal first as a guild. Maybe have other portals to other areas of the world. Maybe have test dummies on there. Maybe statues or portraits of different in game achievements guilds achieve.

Maybe those are purchaseable. Maybe every weekly guild challenge done we get a currency on top of the gold. Maybe if a guild unlocks everything then they can either save the currency and maybe buy in game mount or pet that can be unlocked on the guild vendors.

Maybe if it’s not a currency then maybe RARE items that the guild has to farm that are rare drops that are bind for guild only or automatically get credited to the guild to unlock different features. Or maybe even a combination of both.

What do you guys think?

If not an airship maybe a guild island and every noblegarden the guild could hide those Easter eggs around their base for a fun event.
Will we be able to unlock account-wide transmogrification on the WoW:Classic servers for items that have been removed? (e.g. Benediction)
It’s called Battle for Azeroth, now is there more plans to introduce more content to more of Azeroth in many more old zones more than just darkshore and the bit we have in Sithulus? As that makes sense rather than battle for two tiny islands.
And one more thing, as a tailor, I am appalled that the lowest "high end" crafted gear requires 30 Expulsom to make. I have enough Sanguicell to make any of the "high end" gear I want, but I cannot -learn- those recipes until I discover them by crafting bucketloads of gear that requires 30 Expulsom per pop. I don't get enough junk from world quests or anything else to produce 30 Expulsom in a reasonable time frame.

This is a serious roadblock for tailors. Can this be changed, or a vendor added to convert Sanguicell to Expulsom?
Is there any work being done to smooth out Ret rotation? Or are you satisfied with where they are for now? Just feels clunky with those 2-5 second windows of nothing to press.
10/30/2018 07:47 AMPosted by Erzengel
Is there any work being done to smooth out Ret rotation? Or are you satisfied with where they are for now? Just feels clunky with those 2-5 second windows of nothing to press.

As an arcane mage I'll trade you for the 10 seconds where I'm pressing nothing but arcane blast.
Does WoW have a an accessibility problem? Trying to get started in Arenas or M+ without a raider.io history or prior Arena achievements can be insanely hard.
Transmog:
"One of the biggest disconnects for Fury warriors with 7.0 in WoD was the removal of the usage of 1 handed weapons as many of us had identified with that concept of warrior for over a decade, are there any plans to let us at least transmog our weapons into 1 handers?"

What are the chances of us getting more revealing gladiatorial armor?

Leveling:
Are there any intentions on making quest rewards more useful? Currently they're less useful than boe greens.

Now that questing is a big component of leveling again, are there any plans to change level 40 riding to 20 and epic flying to level 60? (Heirloom option?)

Are there any new heirlooms being considered? A reputation tabard to speed up reputation gain?

Races:
What race do you guys want most in World of Warcraft, no matter the technological difficulties?

With allied race introduction starting at 20, how important are starting zones now for new races?

Dark Iron Dwarves have some of the best racials I have ever seen in the game for nearly every part of the game (PvP/Dungeons/Questing) and it makes for a very fun race, can we look forward to similar aspects in the future?
Any plans for a Druid form UI that includes travel forms and isn't tied to transmog and glyphs? And can we add Worgen form and Claws of Shivala form among the options?
Would you consider ever increasing World Quest rewards based on the content you clear?

Example: Killing Heroic Ghuun at least once increases WQ rewards to ilvl 370.
1 can we have master loot back in raid even just in mythic as an option?

2 with new azerite armor currency, we can not trade them anymore even if it is a down grade, and you are just force player run through normal and lfr everyweek, any fix on that ?
Are there any changes in the pipes for Ret rotation? Those 2-5 second windows of nothing to press are boring. This plus the gcd change make Ret into a support class that can't react fast enough because of these limitations. Feels bad to have your tank die just because of the longer gcd. I just feel like both of these issues are tied to the overall clunky feel of our rotation.

Thanks!
When will Alliance get a new guaranteed mount via questline like the Pterrodax for horde now? Currently adds slight advantage to people farming for mount achs
When will Sethrakk become an allied race?
Will there be any changes coming to Warfronts to make them more re-playable and less linear?
Quality of life question: can we get invisible gloves option. Many wrist models can be used for mogs. Some people don’t like gloves on some sets
10/30/2018 07:42 AMPosted by Gannetiya
And one more thing, as a tailor, I am appalled that the lowest "high end" crafted gear requires 30 Expulsom to make. I have enough Sanguicell to make any of the "high end" gear I want, but I cannot -learn- those recipes until I discover them by crafting bucketloads of gear that requires 30 Expulsom per pop. I don't get enough junk from world quests or anything else to produce 30 Expulsom in a reasonable time frame.

This is a serious roadblock for tailors. Can this be changed, or a vendor added to convert Sanguicell to Expulsom?

Side note to fix this, run some 2x4 with me, youll get tons of greens and expulsom
Crafting in general feels broken. The amount of material needed to craft anything makes leveling any crafting profession less than appealing, and even more so when crafted gear is all but useless by the time you can access the content where some materials drops and gather enough of the material to make anything. Is crafting being phased out, or are there plans in the works to make crafted gear actually useful again?
Professions have seen a decline (outside of alchemy) in terms of items that are meaningful and useful to character progression. When will professions be removed from the game or is there an actual plan to bring them back so that they aren't useless in terms of character progression.
Are there any intentions to help Ret mobility? I always feel like even with double steed some mechanics take me out of the fight for too long. Even if you leave pve alone and give us back long arm of the law in pvp I'll be happy.