BlizzCon 2018 Q&A Submission Thread

General Discussion
Prev 1 56 57 58 68 Next
As much as the Legendary system from Legion was a contentious issue, it gave many players the 'hook' of wanting to do content for the 'chance' of a great item appearing.

Now, with many players including myself already exalted (or close to) with many of the BFA factions, there seems little incentive to complete daily content anymore. Do you have any 'hooks' planned to keep people wanting to do daily content
Do you observe the class imbalance on the Arena ladders and evaluate what may be contributing to the stacks of or lack of specific classes and how do you plan to handle the imbalance in the DPS of healing classes in Arenas, specifically Discipline priests which against certain composition can basically be considered another DPS in the current meta?
10/31/2018 01:19 AMPosted by Nebz
Do you observe the class imbalance on the Arena ladders and evaluate what may be contributing to the stacks of or lack of specific classes and how do you plan to handle the imbalance in the DPS of healing classes in Arenas, specifically Discipline priests which against certain composition can basically be considered another DPS in the current meta?

And do you plan to fix the ability to change characters in the forums? Tried to post as my Monk....
10/31/2018 01:18 AMPosted by Shinra
As much as the Legendary system from Legion was a contentious issue, it gave many players the 'hook' of wanting to do content for the 'chance' of a great item appearing.

Now, with many players including myself already exalted (or close to) with many of the BFA factions, there seems little incentive to complete daily content anymore. Do you have any 'hooks' planned to keep people wanting to do daily content

They likely do, but you'll need to wait like 3-4 major content patches.
Will we ever be seeing healing touch making a come back?
10/31/2018 01:40 AMPosted by Utrivus
Will we ever be seeing healing touch making a come back?

Resto Druid feels incomplete without it (or even Nourish for that matter).
1) What happened to connecting realms? Pretty sure last year (if not at Blizzcon then around this time) you guys said new rounds were coming.

2) Any chance at fixing how queue timer works? Issues noticeable if you're estimate of 20 minutes for a dps queue (like you winding up with a 13 minute estimate while your actual time in queue is 40+). I'm guessing it's either is breaking somewhere or using unhelpful data to give the estimate (ex. using the time waited by a dps that queued with a tank). Could also use a longer exceptance period if you have to wait 20+ minutes.

3)What happened with XP? Why do Legion World Quests outside of those from invasions give no XP. Killing the witch in Val'Sharah for Hallow's End daily gives like 140 xp for killing her, none for quest turn in and no gold.
Where is Hati?
Is there any chance you would consider doing seasonal BG themes? Arathi Blizzard is a huge favorite for many and I think maybe for a week in December giving all BGs the same effect could be very fun. You could also do similar things such as Alpha nighttime for hallows end.
Why is Tyrande's hair green now?
Pineapple on pizza. Thoughts?
Rp/Curiosity question.

Silvermoon is the last Horde Stronghold in EK and has been untouched sense burning crusade, Are we going to finally see a revamp of the Blood elven city, and a new questline of sort for starters? It's been 11 years.
Just looking at the nerfs to Frost mages coming in 8.1

Do you want anyone playing mage? At all?

Arcane is now mind-numbingly boring to play. Great job there. I can play it one handed. The AoE is still melee and now crap.

Fire is middle of the pack and rather than addressing the mechanics issues with the loss of the artifact weapon you did your usual thing of applying a buff.

Frost ST damage is laughable but at least the one thing it had going for it was being viable for M+ runs. Now you're nerfing the hell out of the slowing/cc'ing with no increase to the actual damage.

I don't even expect this to make the list of questions you address because for the last two expacs mages have gotten ONE blue post (despite all the "we're gonna be sooo much better at communication" crap).

So again: Do you actually want people to play mages in this game?
Is there any chance of getting mythic raid lockouts changed from a raid id system to a loot lock system once cross realm is enabled? I understand the need to keep them raid id locked during initial progression, but as bad as running with a pug might be for mythic content, why do those of use who can handle mythic content but don't have the ability to run on a schedule be prevented from trying to get bosses down if a group fails or falls apart?
Is there going to be anymore additions to the guild vendor? More unlocks for guilds to work towards? Maybe a new pet or mount? Transmog?
Any chance of seeing a ranged dps hero class like Necromancers at some point?
Do you know you are hated?
1: Can we have Guild Housing Yet?
2: When will we get PvP Vendors?