Just checked the 8.1 changes!

General Discussion
Blizzard has no idea what theyre doing. Theyre adding things back in that they removed, is what a fair amount of the changes for dks and warlocks look like. Forgive, my bias, but lock was my mai in legion and i was dumb enough to pick dk for this xpac.

I want to play more, in 8.1. I really do. But i just have this feeling, this nagging doubt that none of this needed to wait until 8.1. Very little of it feels like a unique class change, but its only homogeneity. Not that theres anything wrong with that, but they need to find another way to balance the game.

I suppose the crux of my apprehenssion comes from the knowledge that in the next patch whatever sense of balance blizzard achieves in 8.1 could simply get twisted and spun on its head, because reasons. I dont know if its worth the time investment, which sucks for me because here i am on week 2 of my wow token and ive played maybe 3 hours.

Plus, here we are, months into the expansion, and we are discovering more !@#$ that blizzard clearly didnt playtest, ie explosive.
At least thats what i hear.
i like getting my old abilities back, maybe you dont but feral getting cyclone back has alone made me excited for 8.1
10/27/2018 06:40 AMPosted by Alex
i like getting my old abilities back, maybe you dont but feral getting cyclone back has alone made me excited for 8.1

Woah, they are? That's awesome! I actually haven't read any of the class changes yet. Well, except shadow. I should check it out I guess.
Whata useless thread
10/27/2018 06:36 AMPosted by Samar
Blizzard has no idea what theyre doing. Theyre adding things back in that they removed, is what a fair amount of the changes for dks and warlocks look like. Forgive, my bias, but lock was my mai in legion and i was dumb enough to pick dk for this xpac.

I want to play more, in 8.1. I really do. But i just have this feeling, this nagging doubt that none of this needed to wait until 8.1. Very little of it feels like a unique class change, but its only homogeneity. Not that theres anything wrong with that, but they need to find another way to balance the game.

I suppose the crux of my apprehenssion comes from the knowledge that in the next patch whatever sense of balance blizzard achieves in 8.1 could simply get twisted and spun on its head, because reasons. I dont know if its worth the time investment, which sucks for me because here i am on week 2 of my wow token and ive played maybe 3 hours.

Plus, here we are, months into the expansion, and we are discovering more !@#$ that blizzard clearly didnt playtest, ie explosive.
At least thats what i hear.

What lock changes we talking about here home slice?
Wait so Blizzard finally stops being stubborn as hell and yields across the board....and you complain about that?!