Congrats to DoubleAgent on 120!

General Discussion
Prev 1 6 7 8 13 Next
10/27/2018 05:26 PMPosted by Gurgles
I dont know why people are applauding this, this guy clearly needs help

also, he is botting, theres a thread on reddit about it

People on Reddit are idiots. I wouldn't take what they say seriously.

the internet said a thing! it must be true!
impressive!
10/27/2018 05:03 PMPosted by Switzerlandd
Congrats! Hope to join you in a few weeks!

Ohhhh, a copycat! The most sincere form of flattery!

Gratz Doubleagent!

/moo
I remember him starting this in MoP. That is one weird dude, but an accomplishment nonetheless. Congrats.
You can still get xp from a starter zone at that level?
10/27/2018 05:03 PMPosted by Switzerlandd
Congrats! Hope to join you in a few weeks!
According to some posters here, you must be after publicity, or botting, or maybe both. ;)

I guess the fact that more than one player is doing this isn't going to change their minds, either. Some people live to be contrary, I guess.

Have an early, "Grats!" on me.
Bravo Doubleagent!
10/27/2018 05:46 PMPosted by Arlifrex
You can still get xp from a starter zone at that level?

I think he does pet battles?
Grats! That's determination
10/27/2018 04:13 PMPosted by Samurix
10/27/2018 04:08 PMPosted by Brahmina
...He's in the panda starting zone. You can't get there.

It's not a "PR stunt", it's just something he decided to try doing back in MoP because pandas who don't leave the Wandering Isle are neutral faction-wise. You're coming off as both envious and a little dense.

dude I do not care one bit now. It now comes down to its a pr stunt and making bfa look good. sorry that really annoys me.

How is it dense explain to me. I showed the math. he showed math were the guys playing 60 hours on double and probably 20 hours on other toons based on his achievements. that 80 hours a week. 80 hours people that 11 hours a day. can anyone tell me who plays a game that much. especially 60 hours a week picking herbs and ores. my good I go nuts with boredom.

now I am done. defend this all want. it makes no sense

Dude.

How in the sweet !@#$ can this be a PR stunt to make BFA look good, when it was a personal project started YEARS ago in MoP?

What the %^-* is wrong with you?
10/27/2018 02:08 PMPosted by Greenegg
still waiting for someone to find a way to leave the wandering isle before choosing a faction.

but mad props for keeping up with the levels DA

It's possible to craft a scroll that serves as a hearthstone that has a chance to fizzle above like lv 40 iirc. That lets you into a bugged kalimdor but it would explain why there was a guy here who was a neutral panda but mogged into a full monk pvp set.
I wish he would have rolled monk instead of shaman though, would of made it a lot more awesome
he's still rocking white boots/wrists!
10/27/2018 02:01 PMPosted by Pharsalus
Can this be done in other zones by other races?

EDIT: Big ups DA. Big ups indeed.

You could probably do it as a Blood Elf, you may be there for a loooong time.
I dont know why people are applauding this, this guy clearly needs help

He's pretty well known, if he was botting Blizzard would be aware of it. It's only a matter of time before the mods pop into this thread to congratulate him.
Every expac there are haters. I don't get why, is it because he's getting attention and you're not? It's a unique thing to do, and he started it, instead of being jealous go find something unique to do yourself. Nobody made you post in this thread.
The guy plays WoW like 10 hours a day.. every day.. for years.. yeah congrats I guess.
10/27/2018 09:05 PMPosted by Kittredge
The guy plays WoW like 10 hours a day.. every day.. for years.. yeah congrats I guess.

Not really, once he hits max level he puts the character away
10/27/2018 09:07 PMPosted by Therothe
10/27/2018 09:05 PMPosted by Kittredge

Not really, once he hits max level he puts the character away
Plus, there's only so much he can do at any one time. Pick some herbs, turn in the pet dailies, log off (or onto another character).
10/27/2018 02:08 PMPosted by Greenegg
still waiting for someone to find a way to leave the wandering isle before choosing a faction.

but mad props for keeping up with the levels DA

I once had a Panda glitch while leaving the island. I had chosen Horde but it didn't register. It was problematic. Ji Firepaw never showed up to walk me into the city.

I could wander around Orgrimmar, but I couldn't take quests, I couldn't select Horde or Alliance players. I couldn't ride the heirloom mount, because 'not my faction' . I could go anywhere, but I couldn't do anything. I couldn't send the poor panda money, because 'not my faction'.

It was sort of funny, but also a pain. I exited out after exploring for awhile, when I logged back in and I was Horde. It had fixed itself.