<PC> Selling "Famed Slayer of G'huun" + 8/8M

Tichondrius
Edit: Previous thread from argus mount sales with buyer reviews can be found here:
https://us.battle.net/forums/en/wow/topic/20759528262

Hello hello friends on Tichondrius!

Parse Culture is opening up our sale spots for Mythic G'huun kills for Famed Slayer of G'huun title and Cutting Edge: Gh'uun.

Hall of Fame: G'huun (Horde):
Among the first one hundred Horde guilds worldwide to defeat G'huun on Mythic difficulty. (Note: you must stay in the guild to use the famed slayer of ghuun title, and any of your alts will be able to use the title as well without the kill. You are limited to having 3 total characters in the guild)

https://www.wowhead.com/achievement=12543/hall-of-fame-ghuun-horde

We only take gold as payment.

Next Available Sale: Contact me for details.

General Details for raid runs:
- You will have to transfer to Tichondrius
- We do discounts for previous buyers when possible.
- US runs include all North American Region servers, which are located under the lower tabs named United States, Oceanic, Latin America and Brazil.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Price List

-Mythic G'huun kill + Famed Slayer of G'huun Title + Cutting Edge - 3m (negotiable)

-8/8M + Famed Slayer of G'huun Title + Cutting Edge - 6m (negotiable)

Sale Details:

1. Deposits

A non-refundable deposit of 20% is required to be paid when booking a sale. If an emergency situation arises, contact us and let us know, and we will do our best to work with you to reschedule.

2. Payment
The remaining balance is due the start your scheduled raid.

3. Loot Rules (when relevant)
You will only receive loot not needed by our raiders.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

FAQs

How do I contact you in setting up a run?

Whisper or mail me in-game. My b-tag is Ericorn#1969
:)
come and get it
Hello.

I would like to rate this service 5/5 stars. Parse Culture carried me through 7 of the 8 bosses in Mythic Uldir with ease, despite the fact that my play skill is way below the level of players like "The Baron of Black Rook Hold" Zqs. They were kind and patient with me, and did not yell at me except for Ericorn because of a congenital toxicity disorder that he has.

Furthermore, I would like to say that staying in the guild to keep the "Famed Slayer" title has been no trouble at all - everyone is very friendly and it's a very prestigious guild tag since Parse Culture is the World's best guild that is on Tichondrius.
Very few trolls in the guild
10/30/2018 02:23 AMPosted by Wafflesauce
This is one of them.
10/30/2018 03:06 AMPosted by Zqs
10/30/2018 02:23 AMPosted by Wafflesauce
This is one of them.
Hello.

I would like to rate this service 5/5 stars. Parse Culture carried me through all 8 bosses in Mythic Uldir with ease, despite the fact that my play skill is way below the level of players like "The Baron of Black Rook Hold" Zqs. They were kind and patient with me, and did not yell at me except for Ericorn because of a congenital toxicity disorder that he has.

Furthermore, I would like to say that staying in the guild to keep the "Famed Slayer" title has been no trouble at all - everyone is very friendly and it's a very prestigious guild tag since Parse Culture is the World's best guild that is on Tichondrius.
Aotc required group? Try linking them cutting edge with a little Hall of Fame: G'huun (Horde) on top.
This run is fast and easy - you can just tag each boss and then die and enjoy a burrito from chipotle or taco bell. By the time we get to the later bosses you will probably have finished your burrito though so you may want to get some ice cream or something as well so that you can eat that too. Careful not to spill anything on your keyboard though.
Our guild features GM of <Simple Math> over on Andorhol, who recently got server first Kil'Jaeden. With his analytical skills we can say with 99.53% certainty that you will be satisfied with your purchase
10/30/2018 05:11 PMPosted by Georgamel
Hello.

I would like to rate this service 5/5 stars. Parse Culture carried me through all 8 bosses in Mythic Uldir with ease, despite the fact that my play skill is way below the level of players like "The Baron of Black Rook Hold" Zqs. They were kind and patient with me, and did not yell at me except for Ericorn because of a congenital toxicity disorder that he has.

and yet here you are bragging for a title you didn't earn
11/03/2018 08:01 PMPosted by Bahjira
10/30/2018 05:11 PMPosted by Georgamel
Hello.

and yet here you are bragging for a title you didn't earn

who's dis?
are you by chance a skin tone 7 or higher?
come and get it
Prices updated