Worst Films You Saw?

Movies, TV and Entertainment
Prev 1 5 6 7
I did not like Avatar, the blue people movie. It is just Pocahantas with aliens
I do NOT like the mamma mia movies. God I hate musicals.

The single worst movie I ever saw was the Last Jedi, not a star wars fan by any stretch but god it was horrible.
i'm cheating with using a MST3K movie, but the beast of yucca flats is just the worst.

the plot SOUNDS like it should be interesting (soviet defector with Military Secrets is pursued by assassins in the yucca flats and is caught in ranger of a nuclear test, turning him into a "mindless beast with an uncontrollable urge to kill") but like, the bulk of the movie is just "overweight man in torn-up shirt wanders the desert for 54 minutes while people discuss The Plot"
it's an unbelievably boring movie and i hated every minute of it
Watchmen
Meet the parents
Inception
10/31/2018 09:14 PMPosted by Astalynn
Inception

I didn't like this movie either. So ridiculous.
Plan 9 from Outer Space Directed by Ed Wood.

Largely considered the "worst film ever made" by popular acclaim, this film is so horrible its worth watching once. Plot? who needs that? Special Effects? Nah, just have a dude wrestle a giant foam tentacle that's "trying to kill him"

Movie so infamous, they even made a movie about its director and the making of this film, starring Johnny Depp as Ed Wood.

Who was cross-dressing on set.
Skyline is the only movie I have ever considered walking out of in the middle of.
Spiderman homecoming was the worst thing ever
10/28/2018 09:03 AMPosted by Gaahr
10/28/2018 08:55 AMPosted by Autai
I don't watch a lot of movies anymore, but a friend took me and my husband to see Baby Driver.

Hated it.

I'm gonna nominate M. Night Shyamalan's Avatar: The Last Airbender. Absolutely nothing redeeming about the film, especially if you've watched the cartoon.

I would add the dragonball z movie and the Noah movie as prime examples of Hollywood absolutely craping on the classic source material and dragging it through mud, sewer and fire and acid and more open sewer.
Rushmore.

Only movie I've ever walked out of.
10/28/2018 11:45 AMPosted by Swiftraven
The last jedi.
All the pirates of the caribbean movies that came after after the third one.

[/quote]

I pretend there weren't any PotC movies after the first.
Any of the Paranormal Activity movies.
"The Vanishing of Sydney Hall" is probably the worst movie I've ever seen. It seems kind of benign at first, then things keep happening that just don't make sense.

It's just poorly written and boring enough to have no real redeeming value. It's like having a conversation with a faux intellectual. The movie thinks its smart, but it's really just full of crap.