Sylvanas feels like

General Discussion
A fragile being acting tough, bearing a lot of pain and fear for something, trying her hardest to achieve something.
How can anyone see her as evil?
Mr. Judge I know I tortured people and committed genocide but I was sad, please understand!
10/29/2018 07:01 AMPosted by Ayaani
Mr. Judge I know I tortured people and committed genocide but I was sad, please understand!

Lightforged in Draenor AU went full genocide too.
Light forced and killed many into the light too.
Your point is?
OP needs to rewatch Tropic Thunder, some good advice in that movie.
10/29/2018 07:01 AMPosted by Sieten

Your point is?

LightBOUND not Lightforged, and there isn't a single Lightbound in the current story. I'm not seeing your point.
10/29/2018 06:54 AMPosted by Sieten
A fragile being acting tough, bearing a lot of pain and fear for something, trying her hardest to achieve something.

You probably hold the same ideas as me.

Her whole and only objective is to stay undead to avoid death again. Whatever it is, it's horrible enough to steal any semblance of hope she once held. Maybe that's why Nerzul went full lichy too. This whole expansion is screaming that something worse than N'zoth is stirring.
Everyone in the warcraft universe is evil except the Old Gods.

They see our failings and decide to mercy kill us by swallowing us into the void
I think anyone who sees Sylvanas as fragile will end up dead or worse. She was hard, ambitious, and commanding before she died. Death has only made her more formidable.

Your point is?

Two wrongs don't make a right, and Yrel's army in AU Draenor was created to give a reason for Mag'har Orcs joining the Horde. Additionally, the Horde had an equal hand in giving the Draenei of AU Draenor power, sooo...

As to your second point... no. A shapeless entity/cosmic force did not force anybody into service or death. The light didn't, anyways. People or entities following it might, but as a force it does not work like the Void or to a different degree Fel.
Fragile? Fragile? Sylvanas Windrunner? If there's one thing she isn't, it's fragile.
We defeated the Legion and we need a new baddy. The gods of death better step up!
10/29/2018 06:54 AMPosted by Sieten

It's all the genocide mostly.
Reminds me of Sara from Land Before Time
10/29/2018 07:11 AMPosted by Eyrinjia
Fragile? Fragile? Sylvanas Windrunner? If there's one thing she isn't, it's fragile.

Really? Strong people throw themselves off ICC to their death because they are strong?
If she was strong she wouldnt have already tried to kill herself and wouldnt have a rebellion against her going strong. If she was weak, she'd be dead.

Its like you can be somewhere between strong and weak, what a concept.
Sylvanas a fragile being?

Maybe weak and easily trigered but surely not fragile.
10/29/2018 07:25 AMPosted by Rêdmoon

Really? Strong people throw themselves off ICC to their death because they are strong?

Everyone has a break point, it doesn't mean they are fragile, and considering everything that happened to her, far more ppl would break for less. Saurfang was ready to die in the old soldier cinematic, didn't see anyone calling him fragile.

Also, you do evil things, you're evil, nothing that she has been through until now justify her actions.
10/29/2018 07:25 AMPosted by Rêdmoon

Everyone has a break point, it doesn't mean they are fragile, and considering everything that happened to her, far more ppl would break for less. Also Saurfang was ready to die in the old soldier cinematic, didn't see anyone calling him fragile.

Also, you do evil things, you're evil, nothing that she has been through until now justify her actions.

I know I am probably in the minority, but I dont see Saurfang as broken. I see him as more tired. Years of a hard, harsh life filled with regrettable choices can wear on you, especially if you lose everyone you have ever cared about. I can easily understand Saurfang. To me, he is the most nuanced character Horde side.

Sylv, when she threw herself off ICC, she WS broken. The only bad thing in lore that ever happened to her was Arthas (as bad as that was). Other than that, she pretty much lived a great life, adored by here people and raised almost to a hero status, before and after her death.

The Lich King killed her and all it did was piss her off

Your point is?

Lightbound =/= lightforged.

It's not surprising that someone that likes Sylv doesn't know lore.

fan art =/= lore