(H) 3 Homies LF Guild

Thrall
There are 3 of us (1 demon lock, 1 crap rogue, 1 holy/prot pally) looking for a casual guild that raids weekdays around 8pm EST. We prefer twice a week but will accept once a week.
We are 4/8H but our raid team phased out due to life and a few of us are trying to get back at it. We are adults and sometimes cuss but are nice about it. We do not want to have job interviews or fill out ridiculous applications to play a game. We are not currently looking for Mythic raiding or have aspirations to do it at all really. We are currently on Wyrmrest but are reaching out our feelers elsewhere (but do not ask us to be Alliance scum). I can heal and tank but prefer to heal. Eisque the lock is pretty sick DPS. The rogue Hellmary (with an accented a) isn't very great at Dps right now bc she refuses to be a pirate. She also has a resto sham (Frazzlesnazz) that was dope in Legion and working to 120.

bt: ColieKai#1214 or Joethetoe#1911
Rigged of US-Thrall is a highly established Multi-Team Mythic/Heroic raiding guild currently running
8 Raid Teams all under one roof. We offer players the home they've been searching for with endless
activities taking place every day and being a long term home for players who want to raid along with
having a great social experience in the game.

Raid Teams:

SYLVANAS - 4/8M 8/8H
Mythic Raiding Team
8:00-11:00 ET Tues/Wed/Thurs

Current Needs: Blood DK/Brew Monk

MEME - 4/8M 8/8H
Mythic Raiding Team
8:30-12:00 ET Tues/Thurs

Current Needs: 1 Ranged

TRIGGERED - 2/8M 8/8H
Heroic/Mythic Raiding Team
9:00-12:00 ET Tues/Wed

Current Needs: Restoration Druid

ALEXSTRASZA - 1/8M 7/8H
Heroic/Mythic Raiding Team
8:00-11:00 ET Tues/Wed

Current Needs: Any DPS

RAPTURE - 1/8M 7/8H
Mythic Raiding Team
9:00-12:00 ET Fri/Sat

Current Needs: 1 Tank, Any DPS and Healers.

SCHWIFTY - 8/8H
Heroic Raiding Team
8:00-11:00 ET Tues/Thurs

Current Needs: Any Ranged DPS

PRIMETIME - 8/8H
Mythic Raiding Team
9:30-11:30 ET Tues/Thurs

Current Needs: Any DPS and Healers

STAYHARD - 5/8H
Heroic Raiding Team
9:00-11:30 ET Tues/Wed

Current Needs: Resto Druid, Holy Priest, Holy Paladin, Any DPS

Trial Process: To be considered for one of our raid teams, we require players to show logs along with
a small interview session with the raid leaders. All raiders should come prepared and display a good
attitude, as we are here to have fun but progress at a steady rate.

Note: Despite what our current needs for our teams are, all DPS/Heals are encouraged to apply whatever
class it may be. If a raid team is listed as being full, players wanting to join that group will have
to be wait listed until further openings.

If you would like to know more information/details feel free to contact me on discord @ Nas#2694
Hey there!

Twisted Reflection is a casual Heroic progression guild aiming to get higher numbers on during the week, as well as adding new members to our raid team.

Needed:
-DPS
-Heals/w DPS offspec
-Full on tanks for raid atm. :)

Server: Thrall

Raid times are 8:30-11pm EST every Tuesday and Thursday

Mythic+ runs are Scheduled every Monday and Wednesday around 8pm
(Making your own groups for events at convenient times for you is welcome and encouraged also.)
At the moment there are no scheduled PvP events, but we have a few guild members that would be interested in it.

We are a super laid back/casual guild that gets together and has a good time BSing in discord throughout the week and during raid nights.
We're more than okay with gearing up new toons or helping new members out with how to gear/play the class they have fun with.

We're an older group of people with 18+ encouraged.

At the moment we're 8/8 Normal and 4/8 Heroic Uldir

If you're interested in joining, please add my btag Gad#1523 or our GM Briyna#1580 and shoot us a message! :)
Hey! Distance is a fun and light-hearted AOTC focused semi-casual guild. We're 5/8 H and raid Mon/Tues 9:30PM-12:30AM. If this interests you guys, please don't hesitate to let me know :)

https://us.battle.net/forums/en/wow/topic/20769386884#1

Bnet: Vixanis#1244
Discord: vixanis#7777
Hello Varthiis,
I represent <Combatant>. We are a Tuesday/Thursday raid group. We start raid at 10:30 p.m. and go to 1:30 a.m. server time. We are 4/8 H and would love to have you guys try us out.
Add me if you are interested add me at Vex#1838.
I really like your attitude OP! We raid weekends unfortunately. If that ever changes, hit us up!
No Longer Looking for a guild. thank you for your replies.