LF 2/8M Merger

Tichondrius
Currently every guild on this server is fighting to take the limited resource of skilled unguilded players. This is making recruiting very difficult and leaving everyone stuck at 15-18 raiders and not having a core to work with. If any guild that is at least aotc is looking to form a better guild with enough raiders to start taking progression seriously feel free to message me. Our guild is currently raiding Tue/Sun/Mon 7-10 PST, we are comfortable raiding most days as long as it is after 7pst. Current roster has 3 strong healers and 10 strong dps that are capable of continueing on to harder mythic bosses. with a merger trimming the fat will be included and people will need to fight for their spots to raid. Again feel free to message me at #Dass1556
Still looking
So we are 3/8 and have too many mythic raiders and are looking to complete a second group. I would say we have about 32 on for mythic raids every week. Would YOU be interested in joining our guild and running a second group on your raid time? Our group runs mon tues weds 5-8 pm server. We do heroic on saturday and normal on sunday.

Hit me up nursy#1406