What mount do you want right now?

General Discussion
1 2 3 5 Next
1. Name the mount at the top of your list to acquire and what do you need to get it?
2. If you don't really farm mounts, what do you use most often & why?

For me:
1. Giant Toad Loa (Horde): This guy can hop and his look will fit perfectly with my monk, kind of sucks to be Alliance. Every time I see a water strider I remember how unmotivated I am to fish for rep. even though I badly want one.

2. Turtles: I love that turtle faction in BFA, so these mounts fit the island landscapes + tiny turtle feet tapping sounds + "retreating into shell" animation. Without flying yet, using a "gliding" mount or one with unused wings feels awkward to me.
The Ji-kun mount.

That daffy bird won't drop it.
1. Big Love Rocket, a rare mount that can be farmed only during the Love is in the Air celebration. Why? Because the mount looks positively gaudy and my Goblin character would adore showing off such a prize.
I want the Korkron mount from Garrosh in MoP. I came into the game with WoD and missed that awesome wolf mount.
The Fire Cat that you got when doing Heroes of the Storm, I think. Would go well with my transmog.
Bloodfang Widow. What's keeping me from it is I keep spending my gold instead of saving it :P

But what I'd really like is a cave/dungeon crawler type mount that can be used indoors.
with 500 or so in game, there arent many I would 'ohh and ahh' over.
Raptor Travel form....
Not In-game:
(Permanent normal) Broom Mount.

In-game:
Heavenly Onyx Cloud Serpent.
PLEASE.
[insert mom joke here]
Swift Razzashi Raptor, to make up for never getting it despite farming original ZG every 3 days until it was made a 5 man dungeon.

Not that I'm still bitter about it or anything.

To get it now, I'd need gold cap and extreme luck on the BMAH, neither of which interest me, so I'm SOL.
Galleon... 1000+ kills and killing him 18 times a week.
The grand expedition yak is on my to get list.
11/01/2018 08:19 AMPosted by Ryuk
The Ji-kun mount.

This mount looks really unique and the color is right.
11/01/2018 08:19 AMPosted by Ryuk
The Ji-kun mount.

This. Run this every week, and no birb. Yet I get stupid Horridon mount 3 times.
Invincible I need that horse

I use the Winged guardian I bought
Also, there's no model for it in-game, nor do I really expect there to be, but I'd give my left arm for a T. Rex style mount, a la Oondasta or Thok. We have raptors, triceratops, and longbois, why no T. Rex!
11/01/2018 08:20 AMPosted by Mahjong
1. Big Love Rocket, a rare mount that can be farmed only during the Love is in the Air celebration. Why? Because the mount looks positively gaudy and my Goblin character would adore showing off such a prize.

Hot pink and has a zebra cushion lol