What mount do you want right now?

General Discussion
Prev 1 2 3 5 Next
mimron's head. been farming it on and off for four years.
1) Lor'themar. *ahem* Sorry, elf fetish showing again. (I blame his voice actor...Gideon Emery's voice is sex on legs).

1) Seriously; Blazing Drake. It looks great and it's the last one I need for the 'Awake the drakes' achievement. But apparently for me small animal sacrifice is needed to get it...even though it's mainly the annoyance of the spine of deathwing fight that keeps me from farming it every week on more than a character or two.

2) Vibrant mana ray for flying mount because the colors match my preferred mogs perfectly. Ground mount the white proudmoore stallion.
The ones I'm currently farming are the mounts from Horridon, Blackhand and Archimonde.

The one I've wanted most is Invincible but I gave up farming it after 300+ attempts and haven't been able to drag myself back into ICC for more disappointment.
An undead skeletal lynx, the never-before-seen mount of the undead elf. Raise reputation with an obligatory new faction.
One week Invincible will finally drop for me.

But that week is not this week, and it probably wont be any of the 200 weeks following it either.

Sigh.
11/01/2018 08:38 AMPosted by Melaroi
The ones I'm currently farming are the mounts from Horridon, Blackhand and Archimonde.

The one I've wanted most is Invincible but I gave up farming it after 300+ attempts and haven't been able to drag myself back into ICC for more disappointment.

Blackhand's mount is also on my list. I'm currently doing Galleon across all my characters (18) and Blackhand on my 120s (5). After Blackhand I might return to farming Invincible or take a break from farming mounts for a bit.
I want the motorcycle, mekgineer chopper or whatever its called... that thing looks awesome :)
Void Talon....requires a lot of flying around in Dreanor hoping for a portal spawn during the right times and praying no one beats me to it >.<
1) deathwing’s granddaughter
2) brutosaur (can’t recall its name - the one with auctioneer)
3) one of the fire-themed birds from Firelands (for my fire mage and destroy warlock)
A Druid! I am usually the mount, I deserve to have a Druid mount now.
A flying mount that has golden light highlights like my armor and eyes.

So far I have the August and Golden Celestial Riding Serpents and the Army of the Light Warframe...but they just don't..."fit"

Give me a Lightforged storm drake model!

Oh, and while we're at it, give me a cosmetic ability to draw my weapon while mounted. I think BG's would simply be a lot more intense when the mob of enemy comes over the hill with sharp pointy glowing instruments of your demise held high at the ready.
The brontosaurus Auction House Mount. I'm only 4,999,999 gold away!
Garrosh.
11/01/2018 08:39 AMPosted by Astya

But that week is not this week, and it probably wont be any of the 200 weeks following it either.

Sigh.

this is the irony and tragedy of mount-farming. The ones you most desperately want will never drop for you, but the ones you either didn't even know existed or didn't care about WILL drop for you. Case in point Invincible. Never cared about it, so naturally it dropped my third clear of ICC when I was just there for transmogs. But if it makes you feel better I'll probably never get Ashes of A'lar or the blazing drake.
Mimiron & Yogg-Saron are quite stingy and don't want to give me the head of the giant mechabot.
11/01/2018 08:49 AMPosted by Mardrigala
11/01/2018 08:39 AMPosted by Astya

Sigh.

this is the irony and tragedy of mount-farming. The ones you most desperately want will never drop for you, but the ones you either didn't even know existed or didn't care about WILL drop for you. Case in point Invincible. Never cared about it, so naturally it dropped my third clear of ICC when I was just there for transmogs. But if it makes you feel better I'll probably never get Ashes of A'lar or the blazing drake.

It's true, I got Ashes while farming for pets. Not that I didn't care about the mount, but I'd given up on it.

RNG is a cruel mistress, it knows which mounts you want badly and which ones you're "meh, I'll take it to pad my mount count but wont ever use it" about.
The timewalking drake. I think it's one of the coolest looking in the game. Also the Karazhan special boss one is cool.
Life binders handmaiden. So tired of Dragon Soul.
rein of midnight
I'm starting to spin up a farm for the mount off Blackhand. Only have 1 toon running there so far . . . . . . just so annoying to have to full clear 4 (5?) times to get to go straight to Blackhand.