What mount do you want right now?

General Discussion
11/01/2018 08:55 AMPosted by Kelsíer
The timewalking drake. I think it's one of the coolest looking in the game. Also the Karazhan special boss one is cool.

That's the one I was talking about above when I mentioned 'mounts you didn't even know existed'. I literally got that the *one* time I ever tried timewalking, and had no idea why the people in the party were congratulating me >_> Not that it isn't a cool drake (it is), but I had no idea it was even there until it dropped for me and people were jealous >_>
Black vicious warsaber. That way i don't have to do 100 rbgs next patch so I can focus on other things for me new night elf alt and not worrying about getting her mount XD
I got two I would really like

1st is the Armored Netherwing Drake but I'm never getting that no matter how much I wish for it. It has always been one of my fav models in the game

2nd Is the Timewalking Drake I have done about 1000 timewalking dungeons to try to get this thing with no luck.
11/01/2018 08:32 AMPosted by Haunker
mimron's head. been farming it on and off for four years.

I thought it was a guaranteed drop if you killed Yogg w/o the aid of the keepers. I did it twice, once solo and once w/ a friend, it dropped both times.
11/01/2018 09:22 AMPosted by Stompypotato

I thought it was a guaranteed drop if you killed Yogg w/o the aid of the keepers. I did it twice, once solo and once w/ a friend, it dropped both times.

There's always one guy.

It hasn't been guaranteed since Wrath ended, same as all the Heroic (now Mythic) mounts.

It was a 100% drop at one point but its roughly a 1% chance now. It took me about 50 attempts to get mine.
I'd like the Blazing Drake so I never have to do Spine of Deathwing again.
In game: the ruby pandadragonmount thing.... it's purdy.

Not quite in game: the little mammoth from LK that the Goblin rides in the arena.

Never gonna be in game: A rainbow sparkle flying monkey for silliness.

Cookies for all!
Your m... oh gosh can't say that without getting a ban...
Black Qiraji Battle Tank.

I need a time machine.
My all time favorite mount is Invincible from ICC. Best mount in the game for appearance and lore. I'm glad I have it :)
11/01/2018 08:34 AMPosted by Mardrigala
1) Lor'themar. *ahem* Sorry, elf fetish showing again. (I blame his voice actor...Gideon Emery's voice is sex on legs).

1) Seriously; Blazing Drake. It looks great and it's the last one I need for the 'Awake the drakes' achievement. But apparently for me small animal sacrifice is needed to get it...even though it's mainly the annoyance of the spine of deathwing fight that keeps me from farming it every week on more than a character or two.

2) Vibrant mana ray for flying mount because the colors match my preferred mogs perfectly. Ground mount the white proudmoore stallion.

Spine of Deathwing and the annoying ship script before it are the reasons why this mount continues to remain elusive for me. So annoying.
The one from Elegon
F'n Armored Razzashi Raptor from Zul'Gurub.

over 300 attempts and nothing.
Invincible
I don’t care if I can’t see it...
I have been obsessing over the Infinite Timereaver mount you get for running TW dungeons.

Thousands of runs later across multiple alts with no mount drop, its discouraging. I'm actually thinking of unsubbing if I dont get it next tw event, so i dont have to think about it anymore. It's a mount I would sacrifice 10 of my mounts for. That's how much I want it.
11/01/2018 09:24 AMPosted by Melaroi

There's always one guy.

It hasn't been guaranteed since Wrath ended, same as all the Heroic (now Mythic) mounts.

The only raid I did that was current was MC and UBRS if that counts.
Fairly certain it was in Mists that we hit it.
Nathanos' dark hound mount in BfL.

Best screen shot I could get:
https://imgur.com/a/gSotCcO
That spider that costs a bunch of money. Technically not that hard to get I guess, but I will never play en6to get it
I want a corgi mount.

And a legit pegasus, with a horn and a floofy mane and sparkly wings!