does ret get faster?

Paladin
not the mobility... but the attacks. I'm still leveling mine but wow... it feels like the game is moving twice as slow. Does the attacks at least feel somewhat normal after 20% haste at level 120?
yea it feels pretty good at 800 to 1000 haste with my current setup.

and when i get inside uldir i get another 600 haste or whatever the reorigination array goes up to.

there are however still built in dead spots in the rotation but if you are a BE you can fill that with racial or hope for a proc.
Ret rotation has been horribly slow the last 2 xpaks until you get around 30% haste.
Haste doesnt effect downtime till a virtually unreachable (without procs) level. It "feels" faster yeah sure but youre just racing towards downtime and getting over it quicker and more frequently than if you had lower haste.
I dunno if this is what you mean, but i still have several spots where i feel like i do nothing but auto for 3-4 seconds.
both death spots and i guess the gcd.. im just pressing less buttons in a given time interval. i really want to get into it but it's just so... slow
No, it stays slow even with high Haste, right now it is worse than ret legion realease, and the only spec in the game that have EVERY SINGLE ABILITIE on global cooldown doesn't help, even Crusader can't help speed things up.

If you are not a super fan of Retribution, go play other spec, Demon Hunter is superior spec over ret by far.
Blizz fined us for... for... for nothing. It's the slowest rotation ever. The lowest DPS comparing with over melee classes especially on cleave.

We're a hybrid class or something like that. People should have fun and we have to help them in it
11/03/2018 04:23 PMPosted by Cuteraccoon
Blizz fined us for... for... for nothing. It's the slowest rotation ever. The lowest DPS comparing with over melee classes especially on cleave.

We're a hybrid class or something like that. People should have fun and we have to help them in it

The problem with your logic is that we have to use one slot on the party or raid, and by doing this we are downgrading the party/raid, so the fun will be downgraded as well.
They should just take crusader strike off the charge system and just put it on the GCD. Lower it's damage a little if you have to.
With 1k+ haste on your gear, Inquisition, haste enchant on your weapon, a good Rezan's Eye, lots of stacks of the Uldir buff and Overwhelming Power as an Azerite trait, Ret is actually playable.

Still no idea why Crusader Strike can't just be a filler attack with no cooldown. It's boring and weak anyway, it's the perfect filler.
Still no idea why Crusader Strike can't just be a filler attack with no cooldown. It's boring and weak anyway, it's the perfect filler.
Just straight more crusader strike would be ugh. They need to undo the increased cd's on BoW/CS, and preferably make the first row of talents effect aoe as well. Lowering the cd of BoW/CS would make the rotation feel better, and help out with ret's lower dps as well.

Execution sentence now hits everyone near you with the debuff/damage. (A little burst AOE every 30 secs, especially if combined with wake.)
Righteous verdict also effects Divine storm (giving back some form of resource management, and helps towards sustained aoe).
Zeal's holy damage increase now hits everyone near the paladin. (The passive you don't need to think about)
11/01/2018 05:36 PMPosted by Nomismom
not the mobility... but the attacks. I'm still leveling mine but wow... it feels like the game is moving twice as slow. Does the attacks at least feel somewhat normal after 20% haste at level 120?

This is ever class in BfA sadly.
the class is made to be slow, not even huge amounts of haste can fix this. even at very high amounts of haste we still have downtimes and it still feels slow af.
No. About the only time the rotation actually moves at a nice clip is with everything procced and Bloodlust up. It is frustrating to have deadspots. At least as a Belf I can hit arcane torrent in those spots but meh...
Haste really helps, especially if you run Inquisition for the 7%.

There are dead spots here and there but for the most part there is always something to press.

Looking forward to the buffs come 8.1
11/05/2018 08:32 AMPosted by Hateoraid
Haste really helps, especially if you run Inquisition for the 7%.

There are dead spots here and there but for the most part there is always something to press.

Looking forward to the buffs come 8.1
what buffs? They just nerfed our new Azerite trait and they're nerfing wisdom to not generate hp anymore.