Unsub or shut up

Battle for Azeroth Items and Classes
Seriously.

Yeah the game sucks now for most us that have been around to see the ups and downs of wow but everyone needs to either shut up or unsub. By hitting them where It hurts most (their pockets) will anything be done to save the game. So stop the crying about the multitude of things wrong and hit them where It hurts. Unsub, go outside for a few weeks, go to the gym or do whatever is to keep your mind off the game till they fix It.

Oh and don’t forget to vote
no
I agree and I did unsub.... they know and I know I will be back at some point.

No matter how many changes they make I know there is a lower limit to how bad they can make the game.

Besides summer 2019 classic.

TBC ????
11/02/2018 11:37 AMPosted by Perifery
Seriously.

Yeah the game sucks now for most us that have been around to see the ups and downs of wow but everyone needs to either shut up or unsub. By hitting them where It hurts most (their pockets) will anything be done to save the game. So stop the crying about the multitude of things wrong and hit them where It hurts. Unsub, go outside for a few weeks, go to the gym or do whatever is to keep your mind off the game till they fix It.

I can unsubscribe and complain at the same time.
Seriously.

You are allowed to complain about a product that you bought.
Maybe you should avoid the forums if it hurts you :S
Too late, already did. But I get to keep running my mouth till the end of the month.

I've given Blizzard almost a thousand bucks over the years. I have every right to say what I think... even if its mean to them. They've earned it.
Unsubbing doesn't tell them anything because they no longer show sub numbers and wow isn't the only thing making them money .

As paying consumers we have every right to complain about a product we are not completely satisfied with and anyone who thinks people need to shut up and stop complaining has no clue to how the real world works and is satisfied with average .
Not only have I unsubbed, but with the information they released about Kul' Tirans, and Zandalari, I have uninstalled the game. I have no desire to play live wow, or classic. I have zero faith in this game anymore. I'm only here to watch the fire.
11/02/2018 01:48 PMPosted by Waidmann
Unsubbing doesn't tell them anything because they no longer show sub numbers and wow isn't the only thing making them money.
It tells Blizz something - they know the sub numbers - it just doesn't show the community anything.
11/02/2018 01:48 PMPosted by Waidmann
As paying consumers we have every right to complain about a product we are not completely satisfied with and anyone who thinks people need to shut up and stop complaining has no clue to how the real world works and is satisfied with average .
Totally agree. I hope that between people unsubbing and people complaining they finally get the message and fix things!
I stopped playing 20 days after the expansion launched, and didn't resub. I'm just shocked it's gotten this bad. How could they just be so completely disconnected?
Ubsubbing does much less than people fantasize it does. I'd recommend you read an article Ghostcrawler wrote on the topic (just google "Ghostcrawler unsubbing"). I think people typically envision a mass exodus, and that rarely--if ever--happens.

It's kinda like getting rid of your internet to protest Comcast. At the end of the day, all you've accomplished is not having internet now.

I've unsubbed myself, but I don't have any delusion Blizzard actually cares. I mean, it's generally thought the sub count is the lowest it's ever been now--so by your logic they should be trying harder now than ever. Does that seem like the case?
One day you'll regret telling people to quit or "unsub."

You do realize that if enough people buy into what you're saying, you won't have WoW to play anymore, right?

Be careful what you wish for, Baconator.
Seriously.

I did unsub. I have been playing GW2, the gameplay and character depth in that game blows WOW out of the water.
11/02/2018 05:39 PMPosted by Alkii
One day you'll regret telling people to quit or "unsub."

You do realize that if enough people buy into what you're saying, you won't have WoW to play anymore, right?

Be careful what you wish for, Baconator.
Well, that's kind of the thing about unsubbing. Those that do it, don't play. If what you allude to, and enough leave to kill the game (which really isn't happening any time soon), I'd like to think the developers at least learnt some lessons.

Failure is a wonderful lesson, and hope current sub issues are enough to kick the team into action.

As for the OP...
Telling people to shut up because of negative feedback, yeah, you don't want to know where you can stick that suggestion...
11/02/2018 05:41 PMPosted by Cirenavi
I did unsub. I have been playing GW2, the gameplay and character depth in that game blows WOW out of the water.

Oh, what's your tag to add? =p
The problem with telling people to just unsub is that WoW isn't just a game. Many people have built friendships and community over the years in the game, and its their main hobby. It takes a lot for that to break.

Its definitely breaking for some people. A warrior in my guild quit this week, and I'm seeing less and less people on outside of raid time. Also theres less people online than even during the content drought in Antorus. The guild has been around since HFC, so its looking kindof grim.
What if I told you I can enjoy the game, want to continue playing it AND think the game has flaws that need addressing?
I already did <--

Unfortunately the panel didn't give me any reason to buy BFA yet.
Already did unsub. But until the time runs out, I will continue to be vocal. Maybe before you made such a stupid post, you should have considered there are plenty of vocal players who have already unsubbed but are still voicing concerns and hoping for changes that will bring them back. Especially ones like myself who have been playing since day 1 and have rarely if ever been so disgruntled they have chosen to unsub/quit. This is my 2nd time ever.