Sylv dies and takes my sub with her.

General Discussion
Prev 1 2 3 5 Next
I’d rather see a redemption story, maybe have a Naaru restore her like they were gonna do to Illidan but have her stay loyal to the Horde.
11/03/2018 06:31 AMPosted by Tyierin
So should they have deleted the Forsaken as a playable race after Arthas died too? Because their stories revolves around him as well.

The Forsaken story revolves around Sylvanas, always has. The Forsaken as a group might as well not exist outside of Sylvanas and Nathanos.
Okay, bye bye.
11/03/2018 06:56 AMPosted by Murdra
11/03/2018 06:31 AMPosted by Tyierin
So should they have deleted the Forsaken as a playable race after Arthas died too? Because their stories revolves around him as well.

The Forsaken story revolves around Sylvanas, always has. The Forsaken as a group might as well not exist outside of Sylvanas and Nathanos.

I kind of wish Nathanos didn't exist.
11/03/2018 06:23 AMPosted by Intronix
That is the last nail.
My friends have echoed that.

Cool, less sociopaths will improve the community.
Well, that would be one way to help with the faction balance problem.

All joking aside, I would have no problem with Sylvanas dying. Besides, Calia Menethil could become the new queen of the Forsaken, so what's the problem?
So? Bye.
11/03/2018 06:58 AMPosted by Obsidian
That is the last nail.

Cool, less sociopaths will improve the community.

I don't think you know what the word "sociopath" means.
She has died several times tho.

You should have stopped playing in Warcraft III imo
I realize that Blizzards writing team is struggling right now but hopefully they can do better than the same tired dead story "oh lets just kill her off in a raid". Personally tired of the revolving door of warchiefs.
11/03/2018 06:50 AMPosted by Kaath
Blizzard if you kill off Sylvanas, please create an in-game bonfire. So I can throw my undead Warlock on the fire, when i stop playing that toon.

OMG, that would be cool. Or just funny to see how many actually do it.
The Alliance makes peace with the Horde while she is leading and I am throwing mine away.
It's weird.

We're supposed to feel bad when our leaders smack around the Alliance. This Disney/George Lucas prepubescent notion of honor is supposed to make us feel guilty and sad when bad things happen and we're supposed to all want to get along instead of making war.

Sylvanas excels at war. She excels at the World of Warcraft. And for that a bunch of carebears want her dead so we can all hold hands and sing kumbaya. It's disgusting.

I adore her character. She is a survivor. She protects us from the Alliance who would rather exterminate the Horde races rather than work with them. Killing her to satisfy a bunch of people who need happy endings written at the third grade level is insulting to the entire franchise.

If she dies then Blizzard needs to make a faction for those of us who can't tolerate seeing the Horde become another Alliance full of ninnies and prissy lawful evil chickens.
Lotta edgy emos will quit, I am fine with it.
Bye
That is the last nail.

Door, butt, bye.
Scourge 2.0 can jump in a lake.
That is the last nail.

She has died three times already though?
At this point, killing Sylvanas seems like it'd be awesome just cause it'd purge the most cringely element of the playerbase.

...except it won't, because if you care about Warcraft lore that much, to the point where you'll throw a hissy fit if waifu dies, you're probably never going to quit WoW.
Seems like a win-win to me.
That is the last nail.

ok?