Thrall is a failure and a hypocrite

Story Forum
He shouldn't be made Warchief again when he failed to reign in Garrosh and hasn't even been around since failing in Legion.
Nah.
he will come back, steal the kills, take all the credit, say some nonsense and return to being forgotten.

can we get voljin back already?
yes yes yes, everyone is a failure and a traitor and a hypocrite and a weakling except for sylvanas
It was more because Metzen had surgery and a new baby to take care of more than anything, but, whatever floats your boat. :3
Remember, Sky, only a human (read: drunken sexual predator attempting to conquer Lordaeron) raised Orc can keep the Horde away from their savage natures!
11/03/2018 04:55 PMPosted by Necroxis
yes yes everyone is a failure and a traitor and a hypocrite and a weakling except for sylvanas

No no, Sylvanas too.
I don't care, we need SOMEONE to restore order, and I know old man Saurfang and his trusty battle axe can't, even IF he still had the memes on his side.

Only a super Saiyan has the power to stop Lord Frieza, only Thrall has the power to stop Lord Sylvanas. Especially now that she's some omnipotent goddess of death due to all these random power ups they've given her.
yes yes everyone is a failure and a traitor and a hypocrite and a weakling except for sylvanas
The heart of the matter, isn't it?
11/03/2018 04:57 PMPosted by Kharinak
Remember, Sky, only a human (read: drunken sexual predator attempting to conquer Lordaeron) raised Orc can keep the Horde away from their savage natures!
I guess beating someone does build character after all! Shows how backwards my thinking was!
Are you sure you're not Garrosh?

Because this thread title is going back in time to Cataclysm. *sunglasses*

I actually like Thrall, and a lot of what he stands for, but his absence would certainly need explaining. Still, I disagree personally.

All the same, I meme'd you Skytotem.

https://imgur.com/IPGndfD
11/03/2018 05:01 PMPosted by Treng
The heart of the matter, isn't it?
Sure is how it seems. And it sure seems to be the same people making that same point ad naseum.

I think my favorite part is that I think they've deluded themselves into thinking they're some majority of Horde players.
11/03/2018 05:04 PMPosted by Zamari
Are you sure you're not Garrosh?

Because this thread title is going back in time to Cataclysm. *sunglasses*

I actually like Thrall, and a lot of what he stands for, but his absence would certainly need explaining. Still, I disagree personally.

All the same, I meme'd you Skytotem.

https://imgur.com/IPGndfD

That's some quick editing. xD Nice job.
So this is what things have come to? Sad.
11/03/2018 05:12 PMPosted by Savanovic
So this is what things have come to? Sad.

It is, because there were a lot of ways for Blizz to avoid doing this.

I cannot understand how or why we got to this point.
Look. I like Thrall. Much more than Sylvanas.

But if he comes back it leaves the implication he is the only thing keeping the Horde decent.

There were Vanilla book villains who believed that.

...I really don't want the "Good Horde" to be something only Thrall can sustain. It's depressing.
I cannot wait til Thrall electrocutes the unliving !@#$ out of her.
If Thrall is coming back (and c'mon, that question from Metzen was a pretty good hint that he will have some sort of role going forward), then quite literally the only place I can think he's be is Outlands Nagrand. Greatmother Geyah is there, the Circle of Elements is there, his heritage is there (and Dranosh's Grave is there ... but that's just me projecting where I want the Saurfang plot to go).

This would explain why he isn't around. He's on a completely different world, trying to get his mojo back (and likely getting an upgraded model while he's at it). He's out of the loop, he's not queued into this whole Faction Conflict thing atm.
11/03/2018 04:51 PMPosted by Skytotem
He shouldn't be made Warchief again when he failed to reign in Garrosh and hasn't even been around since failing in Legion.

I agreed that he's failed the Horde on a few occassions, and him skipping out in some of the most perilous moments for Azeroth is regrettable. In a more ideal reality, he shouldn't be Warchief (assuming that more ideal reality didn't erase those decisions for him).

However, what's the alternative? If not Thrall, who?
11/03/2018 05:42 PMPosted by Asoni
11/03/2018 04:51 PMPosted by Skytotem

I agreed that he's failed the Horde on a few occassions, and him skipping out in some of the most perilous moments for Azeroth is regrettable. In a more ideal reality, he shouldn't be Warchief (assuming that more ideal reality didn't erase those decisions for him).

However, what's the alternative? If not Thrall, who?

No one.

No more Warchiefs.