What's the most complicated DPS spec?

General Discussion
Looking to make a switch to something on the more challenging end of things.
there are no complexities to specs anymore.
11/04/2018 01:36 PMPosted by Lolyourebad

Use to be Ele in Legion, then it got butchered lol.
Nothing is super complicated anymore. Sub rogue maybe. Feral druid with the right talent setup. They aren't really complicated but can be pretty punishing if you screw up.
11/04/2018 01:37 PMPosted by Ethnarch
there are no complexities to specs anymore.

That's what I discovered too. Was hoping there was a spec out there I hadn't tried that might prove otherwise.
Feral druid... but you'll get people claiming that's not true. I just feel it's the more complicated spec that you must work hard at to do subpar dps. The amount of work/effort =/= payoff to other classes that just smash their face on the keyboard.
Roguish Demon Hunter
Hell there has not been a "complexity" spec for years
There's not really any high risk, high reward specs anymore. There are high risk, same reward specs... but that's it.
11/04/2018 01:36 PMPosted by Lolyourebad

Ele shaman. Does around half the DPS of enhancement being played by randomly mashing 4-6 buttons.

Also does actually less DPS then a resto shaman, seriously.

I levelled my ele Shaman as resto for kicks but went enhancement lately to gear up. Because gearing is such serious Blizzness.
Not so much complicated, but with Rogues (Sin and Sub mostly), If you make even one mistake, your DPS is ruined for the whole fight.
The only spec I don't get mind fumblingly (that's a suggested word from a typo, how good!) bored playing is - Disc Priest.

Thats out of: All druid specs, Holy Priest, Hunter, Paladin, monk (although only made it to mid 90s). Shadow is wierd, its not boring, but it's... frustrating? It's definitely not complex. Can't comment on the rest appropriately.

I spend 1/2 my time logging on to alts, playing for 20 minutes, swapping alts.. then just log out and wait for next weeks mythic Prog runs / better M+ affixes.