How the alliance does warmode lmao

General Discussion
get a group of 20 people to surround a flight master/collector kojo. Glad you guys found a strategy that works for you. Hey i get to enjoy it too, i can run in around in stealth observing your pitiful attempts to feel strong. Maybe more of you will turn warmode back on now that you found a way to get kills
Horde do the same?????
I can't count how many times I've landed somewhere on my main to get attacked by 20 horde. They also camp all the coa quests as well as the turtles, get out of here
11/04/2018 03:48 PMPosted by Istealthl
get a group of 20 people to surround a flight master/collector kojo. Glad you guys found a strategy that works for you. Hey i get to enjoy it too, i can run in around in stealth observing your pitiful attempts to feel strong. Maybe more of you will turn warmode back on now that you found a way to get kills

says the player who feels strong by HIDING.

keep the salt flowing
There is nobody who has less cause to complain about War Mode pvp than a Horde rogue.
11/04/2018 03:56 PMPosted by Awby
There is nobody who has less cause to complain about War Mode pvp than a Horde rogue.

This, so much.

Come back when you've played an Alliance Warmode Warlock lmao.
l33t aol name
Whats with the camping horde does at Uldir raid entrance? Everytime you get summoned in its to a group of hordies waiting to gank. Well when the ones summoning you arent in WM.
11/04/2018 03:48 PMPosted by Istealthl

You act like the horde doesn't do this exact same thing, LOL

Stay salty
Whenever I turn on warmode, I never see any horde until I go to a meeting stone or I decide to help turtles make it to the water.

Then I see a lot of them.
Horde camp Seekers so often and for so long that I don't even fly in directly anymore -- I fly to Daelin's Whatever and stealth north.

Forceful Alliance occupations are pretty much the only time you can go there at all without getting horribly murdered.
Warmode is fun. You can always find a fight at a champion of Azeroth world quest.

Thats why i wasnt complaining. I love warmode as a rogue, need more alliance players using it
I thought that was the strategy of people who like killing Tortollans.
I've never read a flavor before but that's some salty text
Turn WM off.
You should stick around for the epic warzone that comes after when the Horde finally get annoyed and send 30 people to deal with us. Scattered and beaten we pick a few off to assert our defiance and then we too pass into the void. And get corpse camped. Hard.
Why is it always the ones zero rated achievements bragging the most?
11/04/2018 05:59 PMPosted by Istealthl

Thats why i wasnt complaining. I love warmode as a rogue, need more alliance players using it

Too late. People see a reason to be snarky and get comfy in their bubbles. You’re talking into a Void now.
Turn it off? We do the same damn thing.
11/04/2018 06:17 PMPosted by Anvilwrath
11/04/2018 05:59 PMPosted by Istealthl

Too late. People see a reason to be snarky and get comfy in their bubbles. You’re talking into a Void now.

Yeah, no. Op was being passive aggressive complaining, mate.