How the alliance does warmode lmao

General Discussion
Pot meet kettle
My first warmode "pvp" experience was doing Tortollan quests in Stormsong Valley and a 30 man Horde raid comes running over the ridge to descend on levellers turning in quests in that Tortollan hamlet.

Super fun...
Some people seem confused, i would never turn warmode off lol I like warmode. I get far more kills than deaths cuz im a rogue so privileges lmao. Project all you want
The salt on the op is real lmao.

Maybe you should turn warmode off, you dont seem to handle it very well.
Alliance chat:

"LF chill WM group to run with tonight. Lets have some fun boys!"

Horde chat:

"TARGET THE LOWBIES, LOLOLOL"
This is just how things were going to play out? If the majority of Alliance players get nothing but a constant Horde train barreling down on them if they try WM solo then grouping up is the only option. A 5 man isn't going to get too far, so you get into a raid, once you're in a raid you can't do WQs and you just go to a hotspot and kill all the red names because that's the only thing you can do.
11/04/2018 06:29 PMPosted by Istealthl
Some people seem confused, i would never turn warmode off lol I like warmode. I get far more kills than deaths cuz im a rogue so privileges lmao. Project all you want

>rogue
11/04/2018 03:48 PMPosted by Istealthl
get a group of 20 people to surround a flight master/collector kojo. Glad you guys found a strategy that works for you. Hey i get to enjoy it too, i can run in around in stealth observing your pitiful attempts to feel strong. Maybe more of you will turn warmode back on now that you found a way to get kills

Rogue complaining about being ambushed? Check.
Horde complaining about being steamrolled? Check.
Hypocrites ironically ignorant of their own hypocrisy? Check.