Fun quest zones

Quests
Does anyone have a favorite zone with fun quests below 60? I’ve recently embarked on leveling every playable race to 120 and would love to hear some people’s opinions on which zones they enjoy the best. There are quite a few zones I’ve never done since the cataclysm. My favorite so far was horde side alteric mountains.
Hillsbrad Foothills for Horde is hands-down my favorite 1-60 zone.

Johnny Awesome alone makes the zone worth it.
Silverpine - Hillsbrad

They are the best. Awesome storylines.
Badlands is a good one. The main zone questline ties in quite nicely to the Cataclysm expansion as a whole (as opposed to many zones that are doing their own thing.) And of course, it also includes "The Day Deathwing" came quests, which are just plain fun.

I also like Burning Steppes. The overall plot is interesting. It has it's fair share of what appear to be the random collect/kill quests, but all the stuff you're doing in the zone ends up actually mattering for the final battle and it's fun to watch the pieces fit together. It feels like one of the better constructed zones from a quest perspective to me.
Depending how long ago you last did the Barrens, the post-Cata Northern Barrens at least no longer requires running back and forth between the harpies and Crossroads for each of the harpy quests :) Been too long since I had a character doing all the old world world zones (I did them all during Cata when working on the Loremaster achievement) to really remember but I did like the 'What it means to be Horde" quest sequence in Stonetalon Mountains - Garrosh was good guy in that one.
Thanks for the replies I look forward to checking out those zones.
The welcome to the machine horde quest line obtained at the border of Siverpines and Hillsbrad is a classic, along with the three follow up quest lines. The one of Orkus, the Kingslayer is particularly well done.
Starts at level 20 IIRC.

For Alliance, the Badlands quest line "ima gonna punch Deathwing in the face" is also a classic.

For both, try Un'Goro Crater. Maximilian offers a Don Quiote series of quests rescuing damsels in distress.
11/07/2018 12:04 PMPosted by Nok
For Alliance, the Badlands quest line "ima gonna punch Deathwing in the face" is also a classic.
Horde can also do this questline.
11/07/2018 01:54 PMPosted by Udiza
11/07/2018 12:04 PMPosted by Nok
Horde can also do this questline.

Thanks. Didn't realize that.

Do the "hot chicks" still include a male Belf?
11/07/2018 05:13 PMPosted by Nok
Thanks. Didn't realize that.

Do the "hot chicks" still include a male Belf?
Yes. (I think it's the same for both sides, but I always pick the blood elf, so can't remember the other two for sure.)