Has anyone else not gotten a WQ for weapons?

General Discussion
Nope.
11/05/2018 01:19 PMPosted by Mandrel
Just a 2h DPS sword. Gear in world quests always drops something just shy of what you need anyway.
Where? The only wq's I have seen are for 2 hand maces, or polearms lol. Asking for my death knight, and ret pallie lol.
11/05/2018 01:22 PMPosted by Vindicative
I’ve seen 3 axes drop for my Assassination rogue. Well they didn’t stop because I skipped them because I don’t play outlaw.

Have yet to see a dagger be an option. See holy maces drop on my Prot/Ret Paladin. No 1/2h for current specs. Haven’t seen a shield one for my shaman.

It’s a mystery really

And all I've seen are daggers and I play outlaw. Seen a lot of dps two-handers for my pally lately but didn't see anything but holy stuff the first month. Appears to be quite a cycle time.
Alliance Emissary Quest rewarded a weapon today.
As this guy, lots. Lots of two-handers and a few 1-handers.

As my Rogue? None for my spec. I have never seen a WQ dagger for assassination spec. They don't exist. A dozen axes, 2 maces and 2 swords.
11/05/2018 01:17 PMPosted by Elrîc
So since I first unlocked world quests I haven't gotten a single world quest for any weapons (not a 2 hander for UH which is my main spec, and not even 1-handers for frost. Current weapon is from island expeditions).

I know weapon world quests exist, because others I've asked get them constantly

I'm just a bit bemused that I haven't gotten any this far into the expansion, and was wondering if anyone else is having the same problem.

My Frost DK got a 1-hander from the Storm's Wake Emissary today.
11/05/2018 01:59 PMPosted by Twonkie
Today I was doing the Storm's Wake WQ's and I got a crossbow that got upgraded yay! until I saw it was upgraded with avoidance?!? How is this possible?

Weapons can't Warforge or Titanforge, but they can still be upgraded with a gem socket or things like Avoidance, Speed, and Leech. My current Arms wep has a gem socket, and my current Prot weapon has Leech.

On the topic of weapons from Emissaries, today was the second time a STR fist weapon has shown up for me. Before BFA, it's been a very long time since I've seen one.
11/05/2018 01:54 PMPosted by Eraycer
11/05/2018 01:38 PMPosted by Elrîc

What quest? Not familiar with that

1. Go PVP (Random Battlegrounds, Arena, etc...)
2. Earn Conquest Points.
3. Once you hit 500 Conquest Points you get gear.

I believe the first piece of gear you get is your choice of weapon for whatever spec you want to run.

I bought a 350 holy mace on the AH for 80k. It was far easier.
I got my first emissary for a weapon today on my warrior. And it was a 1 hander . . .
Every wq and emissary for my dk has been a 2 hander. No 1 handers, i have not checked todays' storm wake.

In the end i gave up and switched from frost to blood as at least i have a 345 2 hander.
I've gotten a whole bunch of Polearms and Staves---on my BM hunter.
I don't do WQ anymore.
11/05/2018 03:22 PMPosted by Mandrel
11/05/2018 01:54 PMPosted by Eraycer

1. Go PVP (Random Battlegrounds, Arena, etc...)
2. Earn Conquest Points.
3. Once you hit 500 Conquest Points you get gear.

I believe the first piece of gear you get is your choice of weapon for whatever spec you want to run.

I bought a 350 holy mace on the AH for 80k. It was far easier.

Gross what a waste of gold you could have spent to make more gold instead of a peddly 350 weapon. You know you can get a 370 weapon right now from conquest capping right?
never got one
Once. A one handed DPS mace. I don’t play frost so...