Why are people hating on Kul'tiras women so much?

General Discussion
Prev 1 2 3 4 9 Next
11/07/2018 08:45 AMPosted by Shaerlindria
People play games as a means of excapism and fun. If they wanted to see a world of fat ugly people they eould just go outside

or look into a mirror! :p

Why play a human at all then...
Just like real life, fat = fugly.
There are several Kul Tiran humans with the usual shape and form we all know. Along with thin humans. These all should be customization options for Kul Tiran humans when they launch. And if they don't, the whole race is not worth it.
To put it simply. The males look like they work hard and drink hard. Have a hard life all together but get through it with pride in their work.

Cyrus Crestfall is an ideal example of hitting that balance.

The women have the same attitude and its great, the looks just dont keep up. They dont look strong or weathered or life hardened. They may go out and DO those things but it doesnt reflect in their design.
They're afraid of death by Snusnu.
Female Dwarf is the least played race/gender combo, right? I wonder if Kul'tiran women will beat them.
11/07/2018 09:58 AMPosted by Awbz
Female Dwarf is the least played race/gender combo, right? I wonder if Kul'tiran women will beat them.

The model updates uglified the femdwarfs even more, but got more people to play them. Dark Iron females? I see those everywhere out questing.
You haven't seen the hate until they actually start making them and the names they will be given.
Kul'tirans are not obese fat.

There Strong fat.

like real THICC
11/07/2018 08:53 AMPosted by Älexandra
because they don't look similar to the men.

they're not strongfat like the guys, they're out-of-shape-mom-fat.

if they had wider shoulders, more muscle tone, and less dopey and stupid looking faces, they'd be great.

The guys look out of shape too.
I can't wait to roll Walmarcia. Mind you, I won't do anything with her other than have a chunky chick in a spandex mog named "Walmarcia".
I was going to play devil's advocate, but Gnomest is a delight.

Besides, we've already got several fat female races, such as dwarf and Pandaren.
The egg shape and the double chin, thats why
Doesn't matter how much muscle you have if your body fat is insanely high you're going to have health concerns.

On topic: why can't blizz just make skinny and fat options problem solved just implement in char design window.

/facepalm
They're afraid of the T H I C C ness.

And thus lash out, because that's the easiest route for human behavior.

Doesn't matter how much muscle you have if your body fat is insanely high or if your Auschwitz levels of thin you're going to have health concerns.

Fixed that for you.
They're just trying to lower their self esteem so they can have a better chance at getting them to say yes to a date. It's a dirtbag dating trick.

Ladies don't listen to the dirtbags, you deserve better!
11/07/2018 09:30 AMPosted by Covin
To put it simply. The males look like they work hard and drink hard. Have a hard life all together but get through it with pride in their work.

Cyrus Crestfall is an ideal example of hitting that balance.

The women have the same attitude and its great, the looks just dont keep up. They dont look strong or weathered or life hardened. They may go out and DO those things but it doesnt reflect in their design.

Exactly. The men may be a bit on the heavy side but the also look like they could moonlight as a highly pissed-off retaining wall. The women on the other hand just look soft, like their powerlifting was the effort it took to get their three cartons of bon-bon's into their mouth.

I don't mind character models that are stouter. Female dwarves are but also still look like they could beat the ever-loving dirt out of something. It's part of their build as their race. But when you're going to have a playable character look like the females do and then also play high agility classes like a rogue, no.
Because fat is generally viewed as unattractive to a large amount of people (people like playing attractive characters; Horde pop is proof). Some may not like that, but that's the reality of it.
Personally, I just don't like the model. I don't find it visually appealing, 'course I don't like the male model either. Same is true of Pandas, female Tauren, male Draenai etc... If I'm going to be playing a toon I want to enjoy how it looks as well as how it plays. It would be nice to see more options for body types for all races though imo.
11/07/2018 07:49 AMPosted by Wariya
11/07/2018 07:23 AMPosted by Gnomest
In this game size doesn't matter.

But women love big things :3
i do have a big heart