Zandalari Paladin should not get ashbringer

General Discussion
My question is, if a Zandalari Troll Warrior gets the Arms artifact, will they constantly fear themselves?
11/07/2018 04:07 PMPosted by Airc
11/07/2018 04:04 PMPosted by Barimar
I don't get it. Is only the Alliance allowed to use the Light or something?

No, you don't get it, do you? You already play a generic class that doesn't have to bend to fit in new lore. You don't get your story changed to fit some other race and their "different" version of what you are. YOU are not directly effected by OTHER RACES being given your class. I don't think YOU could EVER understand.

/smack

Settle down Beavis!

No, you don't get it, do you? You already play a generic class that doesn't have to bend to fit in new lore. You don't get your story changed to fit some other race and their "different" version of what you are. YOU are not directly effected by OTHER RACES being given your class. I don't think YOU could EVER understand.

I think you mean awesome class that doesn't need to outsource power and gets crap done with their own way inner strength.

A paladin is literally just a heavily armed priest. Not any real bending. Are you going to shout Horde Bias soon?

Someone is REALLY salty... I'm gonna need to get a second or third salt shaker for this.

not sure why the most generic race and class combo is calling something else generic
11/07/2018 04:17 PMPosted by Degas

Someone is REALLY salty... I'm gonna need to get a second or third salt shaker for this.

You might need a dump truck! Paladin salt comes on thick!
11/07/2018 04:13 PMPosted by Aderyn
My question is, if a Zandalari Troll Warrior gets the Arms artifact, will they constantly fear themselves?

I... That is a good question!
11/07/2018 03:18 PMPosted by Sunday
When you say things like this it aggravates Blizzard's Horde bias compulsion and you end up with Zandalari Paladins dual wielding Ashbringers while riding a golden-reanimated Rezan into battle and farting Blessing of Protection

Well said because now for some reason I can't un-see this...ever...

Could this be a thing?
The light isnt as racist as you but dont worry I'll always carry my ashbringer....when I'm a zandalari...
How are you going to get salty about a paladin having a mog that literally EVERY SINGLE 100+ paladin has as an option?

lol...a legitimately good question.
Troll paladin makes no sense, don't think denying them the Ashbringer when their existence doesn't make much sense would make sense since nonsence has been common sense in this game for a while now, maybe it would actually make a bit of sense.
Lmao Zandalari paladins are triggering every human paladin in a thousand mile radius, I kinda want to race change mine now...
11/07/2018 03:00 PMPosted by Hadean
If Blizz is going by lore for no Zandalari warlocks then they should not get ashbringer as well to mog.

They had nothing to do with Legion so just give them a stick with a rock on it.

Dat be racist pinkmon!

Don worry, we be callin it de Ganjaclipper!
11/07/2018 04:44 PMPosted by Aamodon
How are you going to get salty about a paladin having a mog that literally EVERY SINGLE 100+ paladin has as an option?

That's what the Mage Tower skin is for.... :).
11/07/2018 03:06 PMPosted by Eldryk
11/07/2018 03:02 PMPosted by Degas
Someone is salty that the Horde finally get a 3rd option for Paladin.

Horde should have NO options for Paladins.

Tauren's are disgusting and ridiculous as paladins. Blood Elves are Fel Crazed loons.

Zandalari paladins are just a joke.

Horde protected by huge plot armor from Blizzard.

as much as I may somewhat agree, alliance should not have death knights as they hate undead more than anything.

give and take
If Blizz is going by lore for no Zandalari warlocks then they should not get ashbringer as well to mog.

Then I think you will appreciate my transmog when this guy regains his powers.

https://tinyurl.com/ZulPrelate

They had nothing to do with Legion so just give them a stick with a rock on it.
If Orcs/Mag'har cannot be the Iconic Human Paladin class then neither should the Kul'tirans be Shamans.

I find it frustrating that Orcs are continually denied "trinity classes" while everyone else can be them.

Darkspear Troll Warriors had no issue with it I think. Zandalari would prolly be fine.