Can we please bring back Thrall?

General Discussion
Sylvanas has been an unmitigated disaster as Warchief, and has made the Horde into the Empire from SWTOR.

Saurfang, while an awesome character, is not fit to be Warchief. He's old, and tired, and honestly low-key works for Anduin.

We need Thrall for Warchief. Not Go'el, but Thrall. The Thrall from WC3, before he became obnoxious. The Thrall who wouldn't start unnecessary wars, but would defend is nation's independence with everything he had. I feel like a return of Thrall could serve to at least somewhat rectify the story's current course.
thrall quit.
I've been wanting Thrall ever since he left in Cata, hell, he is the reason why I loved the horde but played Alliance, without him the horde doesn't make sense, it feels like a family but with no important figure to look up to, every warchief is a disaster after a disaster, we need Thrall back, we need the horde that would fight with reason, that would seek peace because they just wanted to be left alone in a world that sees them as monsters.
For all his stupid decisions to allow Garrosh as Warchief, I still would like him back as Horde Warchief.
If they kill off his family sure.
Thrall put Garrosh on the throne, ignoring all the advice of his advisers, which ultimately cost Cairne his life and Vol'jin his people.

He used and abused his Shaman powers to further himself and, when he didn't like the mess he had created, he left to go do something else.

He let the Darkspear die and let the Horde become a murderous war machine and refused to act until people started bothering him, personally.

When confronted with all of this, Thrall denied all wrongdoing and insisted he was morally righteous.

Wouldn't it be nice to have a Warchief who wasn't a villain, for once?
/whoa Thralls balls!
Uuug no, I'd rather see Galywix become Warchief than see Thrall again.
The only condition I want Thrall to come back in is one where he bends the knee to Sylvanas.
Yeah, get thrall back. He has his mighty hammer, just like Captain America's mighty shield.
Apparently it's a possibility. At least according to Ion's reply to Chris Metzan at Blizzcon.

:)
Honestly seeing Metzen rally everyone behind him with roaring passion truly brought a tear to my eye.
Nok’narosh! Lok’tar Ogar! I stand with the TRUE ONE AND ONLY WARCHIEF!
11/07/2018 08:43 PMPosted by Liari
Apparently it's a possibility. At least according to Ion's reply to Chris Metzan at Blizzcon.

:)
You mean Alex Afrasiabi’s response.
11/07/2018 07:56 PMPosted by Momimfotm
The only condition I want Thrall to come back in is one where he bends the knee to Sylvanas.

Or Sylvanas has Thrall's head on a pike.
I think he is coming back /fingers crossed

At least he was at blizzcon asking about a warchief position opening. They said they will prob be a vacancy soon.
I Sorry I still feel my heart in pain form this: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IdEPKqRlVQA&t=717s

If thrall quit then he quit the game still heart breaking but I understand where they was going with it
11/07/2018 08:49 PMPosted by Hotaruu
11/07/2018 07:56 PMPosted by Momimfotm

Or Sylvanas has Thrall's head on a pike.

Thrall annoys me but I'm not interested in seeing any more Horde leaders die. Besides, I don't think Sylvanas would kill Thrall, she respects him.
I am betting that Sylvanas steps down, due to her being very unpopular with the Horde. Then Thrall steps up.
That or Sylvanas splits and Thrall takes the lead.