Can we please bring back Thrall?

General Discussion
His storyline being a loose end really bothers me.
His return would actually make a lot of sense to calm Jaina down at the conclusion of BFA which would be fitting in line with the whole WC3TFT Founding of Durotar campaign throwback.
Thrall isn't Warchief?

I gotta get out of the lab more often.
11/07/2018 07:45 PMPosted by Zanthrak
Sylvanas has been an unmitigated disaster as Warchief, and has made the Horde into the Empire from SWTOR.

Saurfang, while an awesome character, is not fit to be Warchief. He's old, and tired, and honestly low-key works for Anduin.

We need Thrall for Warchief. Not Go'el, but Thrall. The Thrall from WC3, before he became obnoxious. The Thrall who wouldn't start unnecessary wars, but would defend is nation's independence with everything he had. I feel like a return of Thrall could serve to at least somewhat rectify the story's current course.

No. Sylvanas is more intelligent and cunning than all the leaders of both factions put together. Keep her where she is.
11/07/2018 07:51 PMPosted by Enekie
Thrall put Garrosh on the throne, ignoring all the advice of his advisers, which ultimately cost Cairne his life and Vol'jin his people.

He used and abused his Shaman powers to further himself and, when he didn't like the mess he had created, he left to go do something else.

He let the Darkspear die and let the Horde become a murderous war machine and refused to act until people started bothering him, personally.

When confronted with all of this, Thrall denied all wrongdoing and insisted he was morally righteous.

Wouldn't it be nice to have a Warchief who wasn't a villain, for once?

It is funny though that Thrall in Warcraft 3 was a decent leader somewhere along the line though the horde became the "evil monsters" it seems when in Warcraft 3 the Horde was just the group of exiles who were forced to fight and now misunderstood by the Allies..

I wish they could go back to that but that would take the writers to stop being idiots and actually read/play the lore and original games..

Both sides CAN be righteous, honorable and good and yet hate one another (we do it well on earth anyway).
I'd be more happy if they somehow made Anduin Warchief over Thrall.

Seriously, let's have someone new please.
11/07/2018 08:33 PMPosted by Astalsam
Yeah, get thrall back. He has his mighty hammer, just like Captain America's mighty shield.

Yeah, just like when Captain America throws his mighty shield and all those who chose to oppose is shield must yield, when Warchief Thrall slams his hammer, all those who clammer and yammer against his hammer must use grammar!
Wouldn't it be nice to have a Warchief who wasn't a villain, for once?
So, a warchief that was so passive that he let his own people starve to avoid conflict it's not good enough for you, hm?
Thrall put Garrosh on the throne, ignoring all the advice of his advisers, which ultimately cost Cairne his life and Vol'jin his people.

Which is why I was really surprised when the guardian of time guy said that in nearly every other timeline, Garrosh went on to be one of the greatest leaders the horde had ever known. I wonder why this one timeline got so messed up.
No. The Horde needed to evolve to fight this and future wars. BFA is showing the reason why change is necessary. In the end the Alliance will evolve as well and watch how alliance players will cry about changes aswell.
Sylvannas is making the Horde Great Again.
Can we please bring back Thrall?

Thrall has already been ruined by bad writing I would not welcome him back, in fact I've been happy he hasn't been around.
I do have a feeling that Thrall will be Warchief again by expansions end, someone who can truly bring honor and integrity back to the Horde.