I know its not original...

Classic Discussion
I know its not Vanilla WoW. But wouldn't it be cool to get a new challenge? Maybe like a new instance. Or maybe something kinda like mythics, where mobs get a certain buff to make things stronger?

Because imo, a lot of stuff will be ez clap for a lot of people. Steamrollers will steamroll because its all laid out and been done 1000+ times. But what if you could activate a stone, get some different fight mechanics or maybe a few extra mobs or something? Idk. I know raiding isn't everything, but thats what made classic pretty well... classic. The fact it was fresh. There'd always be a dude in a pug like "No bro, I literally have never done this before" and you'd wait 15 minutes for him to watch the fight on youtube.

Once again I know this isn't classic. And I played classic before 1.12, so I know it would seem likea ruined experience.

Maybe its something they can patch like, months into classic just to keep steamrollers steamrolling?

Im not saying add mythics, but that type of style. But the idea of buffing a dungeon, or a boss. Or giving them an entirely new fight to make the game feel FRESH again.

MAKE WOW FRESH AGAIN
Trash
11/08/2018 07:14 AMPosted by Bigsly1DD123
Trash

give me an intelligent answer. Idk why half of classic players are so rude lmao
11/08/2018 07:16 AMPosted by Clappncheaks
give me an intelligent answer.

Give us an intelligent request.
The only changes for "new" content id like in the game are things that were originally there but never made it in or were removed such as armor or weapons like ashbringer, atiesh, Andonisus reaper of souls...etc.
11/08/2018 07:17 AMPosted by Morwynn
The only changes for "new" content id like in the game are things that were originally there but never made it in or were removed such as armor or weapons like ashbringer, atiesh, Andonisus reaper of souls...etc.

Exactly! Wouldn't it be nice to get our old content with a mix of some something fresh?
11/08/2018 07:17 AMPosted by Morwynn
Andonisus reaper of souls

This one is actually in the game, it's only usable in Stratholme when fighting Atiesh. You can only have it for 10min or until you zone out of Strat.
JFC I thought I wanted to see more threads about different stuff rather than sharding. And this is what I get.... does anybody want to talk about sharding?
No after year start asking about BC and WotLK xpac servers. Than you can get new dungeons and raids. Hell more than afew are asking for them now. I love to have them a year are so after Classic. But no toons moves. Most level from level 1 on them.
oh look this suggestion again >.<
11/08/2018 07:17 AMPosted by Fateweaver
give me an intelligent answer.

Give us an intelligent request.

What about this isn't intelligent?

11/08/2018 07:59 AMPosted by Theó
No after year start asking about BC and WotLK xpac servers. Than you can get new dungeons and raids. Hell more than afew are asking for them now. I love to have them a year are so after Classic. But no toons moves. Most level from level 1 on them.

Thats still rehashed bullcrap

11/08/2018 08:04 AMPosted by Matcauthon
oh look this suggestion again >.<

if more than one person is suggesting a fresh start, maybe it should be looked at a little closer.

A lot of you are close minded expect vanilla to be amazing. But when people come steaming through, think of this post and how easy it was for you to get where you are because EVERYONE knows EVERYTHING to a T. And when a new player joins everyone just destroys that newbie simply because he doesn't know. I think it'd be cool entering an old game with new tricks.
11/08/2018 07:13 AMPosted by Clappncheaks
I know its not Vanilla WoW.

There's your answer. Good job. You answered your own question.

It's not vanilla WoW and therefore is not Classic WoW.
What about this isn't intelligent?

>In classic forum
>Asking for new dungeons
>Dungeons be more 'mythic' like
>Completely disregarding what vanilla is about

You tell me.
11/08/2018 07:13 AMPosted by Clappncheaks
Im not saying add mythics, but that type of style.

Nope.
lol the hate on this post.

Hyjal was an area in classic and wasnt released... theres also a few more areas like the dream world (emerald dream).

Would love to see them release a couple raids/dungeons and a new area/zone for vanilla.

Joke is i want classic as authentic as can be. But after we finish classic and need a new experience, this would be a cool thing to add.

A couple back stories + warcraft references. Mabye create the area under ironforge.

A kind of , "you love vanilla, we love vanilla... heres some things we wanted to add to vanilla but couldnt/didnt" .

Before going into TBC of course.... just a thought
11/08/2018 07:14 AMPosted by Bigsly1DD123
Trash

give me an intelligent answer. Idk why half of classic players are so rude lmao

This forum has been around since November of last year. Do you have any idea how many threads have been posted regarding adding stuff to Classic, specifically additional raids and dungeons? Some threads focused of moving stuff around, inventing and replacing old items around. This topic has been thoroughly explored.

Yes it does seem rude, one or two word shut downs. Ask yourself how many times you would elaborate with an answer, long after you have rationalized what side of the issue you are on.

To put it in more detail, the guy disagrees with you.
New dungeons are nothing but a spit idea. I honestly would loveto see the hyjal instance get booted. All yall are just salty for some reason instead of seeing the big picture, you're tunnel vision isnt just in the raids you pug in fail, its in the life you live lol
11/08/2018 08:29 AMPosted by Clappncheaks
New dungeons are nothing but a spit idea. I honestly would loveto see the hyjal instance get booted. All yall are just salty for some reason instead of seeing the big picture, you're tunnel vision isnt just in the raids you pug in fail, its in the life you live lol

What is there for us to be salty about? That we're getting Classic content just as it was in vanilla?

At this point we're not rejecting your idea so much as telling you how it's going to be; how Blizzard said it's going to be.

The only person here with reason to be salty is you.

Also, mind your "you're"s and "yours".
11/08/2018 08:29 AMPosted by Clappncheaks

were not salty, were just tired of seeing someone ask the same thing every week without following forum rules.
lets use a real world example.
how do you feel about solicitors who come to your house? do you actually sit there and listen to there entire sales pitch every single time or do you just ask them to move along?

i know the first few times they came to my door i tried to be polite and hear them out and give them a nice no thank you but thanks for coming.
eventually i just started shutting them down before they waste there time and my time.

the point of the game is to bring classic back. not to remaster it and add whatever feature persons x, y and z have asked for.
Retail forums are

----------------->

THAT way, please find your way to that area.