Arenas
Big oof
When are we going to buy in?
using sodapoppin phrase, yikes
11/09/2018 10:32 AMPosted by Galaaja

Using yikes, yikes
i.e people who don't understand stocks coming here to say "haHA stock low"

Look at their 5 year stock, not really a oof still a relativity large success of a stock especially if you bought it back in 2013/2014 like I did when it was going for $14-15.

Not to mention, MLG and new Black OPS game.
Imagine caring about blizzard stock when wow CR is obviously more important lmao.
yikes, $83 on Oct. 1st, now 55..holy moly
guy probably invests 5$ a month in a sodapoppin sub and comes here to talk about blizzard stock
11/09/2018 10:40 AMPosted by Trenhard
yikes, $83 on Oct. 1st, now 55..holy moly

If a stock price could show the disappointment of BfA, that would be it.

imagine trying to connect phrases to whether or not someone has ever donated or subscribed to a twitch streamer ever

why would i spend money on twitch subscriptions when i can invest it into pandaren smut commissions? cmon bro use that big noggin of yours
11/09/2018 11:25 AMPosted by Monty

imagine trying to connect phrases to whether or not someone has ever donated or subscribed to a twitch streamer ever

why would i spend money on twitch subscriptions when i can invest it into pandaren smut commissions? cmon bro use that big noggin of yours

Hol up
11/09/2018 11:28 AMPosted by Xd
11/09/2018 11:25 AMPosted by Monty

Hol up

nice mog
Activision Blizzard tanked both the BFA launch and Black Ops 4 launch. Can't have two plunders and expect the stock market not to react to that.
Well, Blizzard has been getting away for a while now only because it's Blizzard. That doesn't seen to be the case anymore. Overall this is good news for us the consumers. Blizzard also has been getting away over the years with lack of competition again this is no longer the case, especially what's coming next year.

My past history with Blizzard has been

Purchase Star Craft 2 - play it for few weeks.
Get the annual sub to get free Diablo 3 - play it for like 12 days.
Purchase WOW: WoD - sub for 3 months, play for 2 months.
Purchase Legion and that was the last $50 Blizzard saw from me.
I don’t think I’ve ever seen Kopo comment on someone else’s posts it’s usually his own wall of txt.

I’m actually impressed
It's almost like if you make !@#$ty decisions that piss off all of your players across all your games that they stop buying products from you. Who would have thought?
11/09/2018 11:48 AMPosted by Kopogero

Yet here you are at level 120.

Blizzard also has been getting away over the years with lack of competition again this is no longer the case, especially what's coming next year.

What's the wow killer next year?
Yeah, I mean, It's like, They don't even know how to short housing bonds like I do.
Well, Blizzard has been getting away for a while now only because it's Blizzard. That doesn't seen to be the case anymore. Overall this is good news for us the consumers. Blizzard also has been getting away over the years with lack of competition again this is no longer the case, especially what's coming next year.

My past history with Blizzard has been

Purchase Star Craft 2 - play it for few weeks.
Get the annual sub to get free Diablo 3 - play it for like 12 days.
Purchase WOW: WoD - sub for 3 months, play for 2 months.

Nice 120 and active sub, kiddo