Raid Group World Quest/Leveling Zone Camping

War Mode and World PvP
Having nearly zero Alliance players actively in War Mode is bad enough. Players who find it funny to camp leveling zones and world quests at raid group capacity should receive a zero honor debuff to where they cannot earn honor while in a group that exceeds 5 players while War Mode is active, and not receive an incentive for taking advantage of a broken system. That system alone wouldn't be enough to not exploit, so a system where the same players attacking the same targets more than 5 times in a 5 minute period within a 50 yard radius receive a "zero honor" debuff should be added as well. Zero Honor Debuff should be active for 15 minutes, similar to the debuff for abandoning a battleground or dungeon group.
Camping is going to happen with or without the debuff you are suggesting. I've seen horde and alliance camping fp's, wqs and leveling zones all the time. Horde and alliance both run around with 40 man raid groups for funsies. Nothing is likely to change that. That's just how wpvp goes most of the time.
11/09/2018 09:46 PMPosted by Gràaka
That's just how wpvp goes most of the time.

That's what needs to change. wpvp loses the competitive aspect when 40 man raid groups decide they're gonna camp a necessary zone in the game.
11/09/2018 10:02 PMPosted by Arlanos
11/09/2018 09:46 PMPosted by Gràaka
That's just how wpvp goes most of the time.

That's what needs to change. wpvp loses the competitive aspect when 40 man raid groups decide they're gonna camp a necessary zone in the game.

Yeah, but again, it won't likely change. Gankers will always gank. Campers will always camp. It's just how it goes. Happened before BFA dropped on pvp servers all the time. As much as I hate to say it, I don't think Blizz will do much to fix it.
11/09/2018 10:06 PMPosted by Gràaka
11/09/2018 10:02 PMPosted by Arlanos

Yeah, but again, it won't likely change. Gankers will always gank. Campers will always camp. It's just how it goes. Happened before BFA dropped on pvp servers all the time. As much as I hate to say it, I don't think Blizz will do much to fix it.

They should just pull the plug. These new developers have zero integrity.