Message to all Horde. I'm coming for you!

General Discussion
Prev 1 4 5 6 7 Next
11/09/2018 10:42 PMPosted by Gnomest
You will not know when. It could happen at any time. Especially those Illidari who choose to side with evil Sylvanas. Those Illidari must have their essence absorbed for better uses. Nows a very good time to be worried and scared. You won't be prepared for what is to come!

Awwwww adorable.
Adorable, really, but there's not a big market for a talking footstool.

Semper Fi!
I have it on good spy reports, that Gnomest is a double agent.

<span class="truncated">...</span>I know, right?
She’s just SO CUTE!

Yes she is, but she is wearing a mask!!

Aren't we all now to some degree. Outside of my faction pride RP I love both goblins and gnomes, but when I get down to it I am ready to fight for the faction my character is apart of. Remember that this is a game and some like to see both sides of the coin. I'm not wearing a mask in so much as just playing a role with this toon.

FYI: Your toon looks cute too!

Adorable, really, but there's not a big market for a talking footstool.

Turn on warmode and I'll make you into a footstool.

I'm pretty sure I accidentally killed you on my horde dh while doing a world quest

Won't happen so easily next time!
*Gives the little fel gnome a shoulder ride*
I'm waiting.
Suffer well
... And why is a darkspear, the tribe that abandoned cannibalism lecturing others on their diet? ...

... While we in the Darkspear and our newly allied cousins the Zandalari don't eat intelligent creatures any more our wilder non-aligned cousins do. Stereotyping is a bad thing but it still happens

All Darkspear and Zandalari have given up cannibalism just like all Mormons have given up polygamy. Officially, yes, but in reality... it's hard to give up tradition.
/1st ding.
Word,last
11/09/2018 10:56 PMPosted by Tresa
I love mocking the Blood Elves, knowing they can read what I say. Filthy pink skins!

as if anything a pale skinned day walker says would harm us.
11/10/2018 05:28 AMPosted by Gassavia
Please pay attention to this important public service announcement.

Not all Blood Elves are voracious gnome eating cannibals.

Signeth,
Gassavia Firestorm The First
Blood Elf.

Unacceptable. Turn in your Horde membership card.
You will not know when. It could happen at any time. Especially those Illidari who choose to side with evil Sylvanas. Those Illidari must have their essence absorbed for better uses. Nows a very good time to be worried and scared. You won't be prepared for what is to come!

Normally I eat gnomes. Some reason I think your full of plastic and silicon. Might not set well.
This isn’t the “massages for all the horde...”

Clearly I’m in the wrong place...
11/09/2018 10:54 PMPosted by Bopsy
11/09/2018 10:46 PMPosted by Dirge
Stabbing my ankles won’t do much

As I've said many times, it STARTS at the ankles, and everyone is the same size when they're on their backs holding their bleeding ankles

Yes but I quit bleeding right around the time I quit breathing.
Come and get me. I am all yours.

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Clean my feet while you are down there

Here, have some more attention
*Gives the little fel gnome a shoulder ride*

Putting aside faction pride RP, this is something I'd love.

I'm waiting.
Suffer well

Goblins are always one of my favor targets in PvP.

This isn’t the “massages for all the horde...”

Clearly I’m in the wrong place...

You'd love that wouldn't you :)

Clean my feet while you are down there

Maybe in a way that involves removing them completely!

I'm literally shaking!
GL
Why isn't this gnome in the garden with the rest of the gnomes
11/10/2018 07:53 AMPosted by Gnomest
Turn on warmode and I'll make you into a footstool.

It was on all through leveling, and for quite a bit of time afterwards. Sadly, I found little competition. /grin

Semper Fi!