The Reality of Raider.IO

General Discussion
Here's the deal. Raider.IO is a tool meant for the pug world. It is a tool solely meant to be used to filter out people you do not know, nor care to know. That's the point. We don't use raider.io as a means of scouting people out for something long lasting, or some kind of mutually beneficial relationship spanning more than one hour.

For the people who hate raider.io? There's a simple solution. Find a guild. Find a guild and find like minded individuals to explore this game with. All the people complaining about raider.io and calling for it to be dead? You're complaining about a non-issue because you subject yourselves to the people who use raider.io in manners you find unagreeable, rather than finding people to group with regularly.

Want the truth? I don't have radier.io installed. My lady does, but I don't. Why don't I? Because I don't pug. I don't do random M+. I do them with my guild. I have no reason to look for pug groups because my guildies and I do M+ whenever we want / have the time, and we laugh while doing it. Find a guild, be social, explore the MMO aspect of an MMORPG, and you'll have less to complain about involving your mythics, and your M+, and pug world associated tools such as raider.io.
raider io is meant to keep people down its also killing m+,m+ groups are going to get so toxic and will shun people even with high score.

raider io needs to be banned.
So much raider.io salt this week :3
11/10/2018 10:43 AMPosted by Locgar
raider io is meant to keep people down its also killing m+,m+ groups are going to get so toxic and will shun people even with high score.

Yes.

It is toxic, hateful and vile.

It needs to be banned.
11/10/2018 10:45 AMPosted by Rastlin

Yes.

It needs to be banned.

why would i take you with your 1000 io score when this hunter has 1001 he has more experience then you.....lol.

yep toxic.

Yes.

It needs to be banned.

it needs to be enhanced, and the 500 run limitation on the leaderboard removed, Which I believe the character's m+ experience showing on the armory is a step twoards.

But giving group leaders information about players past experience before inviting them to advanced content such as m+ is a good thing.

Yes.

It needs to be banned.

You sound toxic. You should be banned. No, seriously. You seem like the type who has a chip on their shoulder because there are better players than you. Find a guild and you dont have to worry about it.

Or people need to stop blaming a website and addon for their own shortcomings.
11/10/2018 10:54 AMPosted by Jalen

You don’t understand, taking anyone other than ME to a m+ is toxic. Because I want to go. And you’re hateful if you don’t carry me. It’s vile to not invite the first person to sign up for the group
11/10/2018 11:09 AMPosted by Zhamoza
11/10/2018 10:54 AMPosted by Jalen

You don’t understand, taking anyone other than ME to a m+ is toxic. Because I want to go. And you’re hateful if you don’t carry me. It’s vile to not invite the first person to sign up for the group

Sad thing is this is how some people really think. Rather than find like minded people, they'll come here and spew this kind of nonsense.
According to Socialwowscore.com, you only have a score a 25.4.

I'm not gonna listen to you.
11/10/2018 10:47 AMPosted by Annastasi

Yes.

It needs to be banned.

it needs to be enhanced, and the 500 run limitation on the leaderboard removed, Which I believe the character's m+ experience showing on the armory is a step twoards.

But giving group leaders information about players past experience before inviting them to advanced content such as m+ is a good thing.
You mean like achivs used to? I agree.
11/10/2018 11:12 AMPosted by Poisonberry
According to Socialwowscore.com, you only have a score a 25.4.

I'm not gonna listen to you.

Rather than say something like this, why not provide an actual counter argument with actual examples, logic, and the like. These are discussion forums, after all. This doesn't lend much to the discussion, other than tell me you're incapable of actually providing some kind of argument to my OP.
11/10/2018 10:51 AMPosted by Desdinova

Yes.

It needs to be banned.

You sound toxic. You should be banned. No, seriously. You seem like the type who has a chip on their shoulder because there are better players than you. Find a guild and you dont have to worry about it.

no you sound toxic.....nanananana im rubber and your glue what ever you say bounces off of me and sticks to you.
I have my guild, and my small circle of friends that I occasionally run M+ with. I am lucky to have them for that.

Not everyone does though.

Did it occur to anyone that folks might be *trying* to make friends by pugging? That was, is, still one of the best ways to meet people.
11/10/2018 11:16 AMPosted by Locgar
11/10/2018 10:51 AMPosted by Desdinova

no you sound toxic.....nanananana im rubber and your glue what ever you say bounces off of me and sticks to you.

Be that as it may, but at least I at least I don't have any issues getting into groups.
Threads like this make me grateful for my guild lol
11/10/2018 11:32 AMPosted by Andrin

Yeah, same. They still make me sad though, because I hate seeing people being left out.
11/10/2018 11:33 AMPosted by Tadkins
11/10/2018 11:32 AMPosted by Andrin

Yeah, same. They still make me sad though, because I hate seeing people being left out.

I'm fine with it. Not everyone should have access to everything in the game.

Yes.

It needs to be banned.

Christ, stop taking this quote at face value people, he's mocking you.