Suggest some content

Hunter
Curious for suggestions on some content to do for a returning player?

After coming back taking 3 years off, I leveled my main here to 120. Geared him through heroics. Not sure I really want to get into raiding right now even though I'm in a raiding guild. LfR is a mess and making guild runs is tough due to their schedule, plus they're all way beyond my item level.

Usually once I hit as far as I want to go in pve I switch to pvp but my server sucks in bgs, we're always steam rolled.

I've heard of island conquests, war fronts, mythics. It's a bit confusing not playing through Legion where some of these things were introduced, just leveled through doing dungeons and high mountain quets/rep. I would of course like to get better ranged/melee weapons as I play all 3 specs often.
Warfronts and island expeditions are new to bfa and are kind of fun to pass the time, more fun with friends. For PvP, your server doesn’t matter as they did away with server battle groups years ago.
If you get into some good communities there are usually all types of events going, Alliance side I am in a few WPvP communities, some Island Adventure community, a discord group that sets up raids and rated content as well as a twink community that sets up groups for lower brackets.

I assume Horde has embraced the community channels and discord realms just as much as the Alliance has, search around for some like Ruin Gaming or Horde Heroes to see what they are up to!
11/11/2018 08:11 AMPosted by Spaventoso
If you get into some good communities there are usually all types of events going, Alliance side I am in a few WPvP communities, some Island Adventure community, a discord group that sets up raids and rated content as well as a twink community that sets up groups for lower brackets.

I assume Horde has embraced the community channels and discord realms just as much as the Alliance has, search around for some like Ruin Gaming or Horde Heroes to see what they are up to!

Ruin Gaming isn’t horde lol.