Enhance still needs tlc

Shaman
imo blizz did a crappy job listening to the issues of enhance and giving the people what they asked for they did a piss poor job just trying to tune stuff ,we need better talents over all.
They did a great job tuning the preexisting talents.
HOWEVER, I think the current talents are a snooze fest and our toolkit after pruning is quite bland.
I think having Feral Lunge baseline and making room for a new talent like “Stone Bulwark Totem” or having another unique talent to spice up the talent tree would be nice.
A lot of our talents that buff our weapon enhancement abilities are also very boring and the class fantasy is quite stale in that regard.
I don’t think anyone gets excited pressing Flametongue, Rockbiter or Frostbrand no matter how nostalgic those names may be.
11/10/2018 07:55 PMPosted by Alyuzandro
HOWEVER, I think the current talents are a snooze fest and our toolkit after pruning is quite bland.
I think having Feral Lunge baseline and making room for a new talent like “Stone Bulwark Totem” or having another unique talent to spice up the talent tree would be nice.
A lot of our talents that buff our weapon enhancement abilities are also very boring and the class fantasy is quite stale in that regard.
I don’t think anyone gets excited pressing Flametongue, Rockbiter or Frostbrand no matter how nostalgic those names may be.

I actually did enjoy the way enhancement was back in 7.0 up until 7.1. The first iteration of legion enh had you keeping up flame tongue, and frostbrand. I liked using all of the elements in cooperation with one another. It felt more like a shaman to me. I'm glad we aren't just lightning damage (nature), but one part of our mastery is completely useless as long as frost damage is nonexistent in our toolkit, outside of one small ability that gets no use in PvE, and limited use in PvP. I would love to get frost shock added back to enh, but with a bit more power to make it useful in our rotation.
11/11/2018 02:18 PMPosted by Klowdywilde
11/10/2018 07:55 PMPosted by Alyuzandro

I actually did enjoy the way enhancement was back in 7.0 up until 7.1. The first iteration of legion enh had you keeping up flame tongue, and frostbrand. I liked using all of the elements in cooperation with one another. It felt more like a shaman to me. I'm glad we aren't just lightning damage (nature), but one part of our mastery is completely useless as long as frost damage is nonexistent in our toolkit, outside of one small ability that gets no use in PvE, and limited use in PvP. I would love to get frost shock added back to enh, but with a bit more power to make it useful in our rotation.
enhance was only functional 7.0-7.1 once you got spontaneous appendages. Outside of that it was very high famine with little feast.
11/11/2018 09:03 PMPosted by Phatymcdaddy
11/11/2018 02:18 PMPosted by Klowdywilde

enhance was only functional 7.0-7.1 once you got spontaneous appendages. Outside of that it was very high famine with little feast.

Yet I still enjoyed it. You seem confused on the point I was making. That was fun, for me. I liked using frostbrand, and flametongue. Alyuzandro said no one likes hitting those buttons, and I offered a counterpoint. At no time did I mention functionality, only that the feel and theme were fun for me.
I'd still rather have Windsong or Doom Winds over Flametongue or Frostbrand.
11/12/2018 08:40 AMPosted by Alyuzandro
I'd still rather have Windsong or Doom Winds over Flametongue or Frostbrand.

Yes, doomwinds pls. Can we get a WF animation with that, too? I hate that I don't even notice WF anymore. I used to love seeing the tornadoes. I guess I've always got classic, when that comes out.