Compromise for Loot Trading

Classic Discussion
Have it only apply to master loot. This way, it fixes the misclick mistakes while keeping the rest of the game as it was then. I shouldn't be able to bring 2 friends into a BRD pug and have them Need roll Hand of Justice along with me, effectively tripling my chances of getting it.

If I want that trinket badly enough to ninja it, then I need to be forced to set it to master loot during combat, swipe it, and endure the resulting bad reputation.

It also goes without saying that part of this compromise means that CS will ignore all loot tickets.
This seems like a really good idea. Any loot worth getting your knickers in a twist about is going to be master looted anyway.
11/11/2018 04:58 AMPosted by Na
This seems like a really good idea. Any loot worth getting your knickers in a twist about is going to be master looted anyway.
That was my line of thinking. There has to be a way to accomplish Blizzard's goals without compromising the experience.
The compromise is having the community deal with that 1/100 chance of a loot mistake instead of implementing a change that has the potential to ruin things more often than 1/100.