What achievement do I need to unlock black human skin tone?

General Discussion
1 2 3 7 Next
I am a black male and I used to have black characters and now you cant make black characters at all? is there like a missing achievement or we going to blame this on rendering?
https://www.wowhead.com/faction=2160/proudmoore-admiralty

Then wait until 2019.
Humans in wow have looked past skin color for years, youre just human not black or white or w/e redheads are. Just accept it and move on you ugly GREEN orc
https://imgur.com/a/dusL8zc

The darkest skin tone you can be as a human at the moment. I don't know about you, but that's pretty close to a standard North African complexion, or at least Ethiopian/Somalian.
You can make dark skinned toons!!!!!!!!! SMH
HELLO SUNDAY!
why u trying to bring race and social problem into a game where both of these literaly dont exist ??
Agreed, there should be more skin color options in the game, and there's really no excuse for there not being darker tones that doesn't amount to "Shut up because talking about this makes me uncomfortable" - which has already appeared in this thread.
11/11/2018 08:03 AMPosted by Pepetux
why u trying to bring race and social problem into a game where both of these literaly dont exist ??

Because it's Sunday and he's trolling.

Wut? Dude just asked about making a darker skin toned character. Dafuq?
11/11/2018 08:06 AMPosted by Sabbia

read what he said again .

''I am a black male and I used to have black characters and now you cant make black characters at all?''

that not ''just askin for darker skin tone''
11/11/2018 08:08 AMPosted by Pepetux
11/11/2018 08:06 AMPosted by Sabbia

read what he said again .

''I am a black male and I used to have black characters and now you cant make black characters at all?''

that not ''just askin for darker skin tone''

Because you used to be able to. They changed it years ago so it's a genuine concern. Seriously, wtf are you talking about?

uhhh cause i used to be able to make black characters and now I can make a very tan white guy. You might not experience this but being a huge MMORPG player I can almost never be black, which fine cause most of the time I never pick Human anyways But now that I want too I can't even look like myself. I understand its a fantasy world but how come black people are not invited?
Stop making Horde orcs and join the Alliance. If you hate playing a normal human, we'll be getting big and beefy Kul'tirans soon.
Tauren can be black :D
11/11/2018 07:30 AMPosted by Sked
I am a black male and I used to have black characters and now you cant make black characters at all? is there like a missing achievement or we going to blame this on rendering?

This ain't Earth bud, it is Azeroth. Maybe darker skinned humans never evolved there.
11/11/2018 08:02 AMPosted by Wyler
HELLO SUNDAY!
Africans don't exist in wow, so if you truly only care about dark skin putting aside fictional and real life differences, then you have both Dark Irons and Mag'har.

If you want an extremely dark human than wait in line with everyone else wanting stuff like Pink hair night elves.
11/11/2018 08:10 AMPosted by Sked
I understand its a fantasy world but how come black people are not invited?

again trying really hard to bring social issue in a videogame like its gonna be a valid argument .

the game dosent differ human race in multiple different race like we do ,WHY U MAY ASK ??

Human in wow arent us , they are not '' earth human'' . human in wow is consider 1 race including all variation azeroth could have .

because social issue and problem have nothing to do in a virtual space, there time and place to raise flag and defend those issue videogame aint one of hem

what gonna be next , ur gonna cry because orc can't be asian ???