[A] RP Publishing House (OOC & IC)

Wyrmrest Accord
Flyers have been hung up around the city promoting a new Publishing house.

∙∙·▫▫ᵒᴼᵒ▫ₒₒ▫ᵒᴼᵒ▫ₒₒ▫ᵒᴼᵒ Harvest Moon Publishing ᵒᴼᵒ▫ₒₒ▫ᵒᴼᵒ▫ₒₒ▫ᵒᴼᵒ▫▫·∙∙
Looking to publish your newly written story? Harvest Moon Publishing is searching for authors with the passion to share their work with all of Azeroth and beyond. We provide everything needed to help your work be a success from the beginning. We ensure your manuscript is up to standard by providing critical feedback as well as editing services before crafting the perfect cover. Once finished, the book is placed on the shelf with other great works ready to be sold to the public! From creation to publication, we do it all! We see to it that your work makes it into the hands of hungry readers! See our new storefront in Stormwind’s Mage Quarter!

Inquire about our bookbinding services as well!

OOC

Important Note: TRP3: Extended would be needed in order to create and receive any books.

With the addon, if you have created a book yourself, simply give it to me and it will be ready for distribution. If you wish to have one created for you, I am more than willing to do so. PST or send mail and we can work something out. As well as the creation of the book, if needed, I also am willing to provide my editing services as it is my real life profession. Yes, I am roleplaying essentially what I want to do in real life.

The Process

• Set up a meeting both IC and OOC to go over the book.
  • Standard editing if needed. If more time is needed for editing, discussions will follow.
  • Once editing is complete, formatting of the text within the addon will be done.
  • An about the author page and summary can be added if desired. This can include an IC profile as well as an ooc profile that might link to any blog or page.
  • The book will be "sold" at market events or whenever the shop is open.
  • This is a new endeavor for me and therefor a work in progress. All advice is appreciated. A blog is in the works that will be used to share work there as well. If any artists would be willing to offer their services for this project as well, artwork could be added to books (a link in the TRP book and the actual thing in the blog with credit).

I want to thank Risri for the idea with the amazing Teldrasill book they created.
    Bump, the thread has been updated!
    I'm excited to see this happen. :)