I wish I could kill slyvanys

General Discussion
11/12/2018 12:47 AMPosted by Omnipotentjc
Give a Tauren warcheif and a Night elf warcheif and we are chilling. Litterally.

If they made Baine "Valid Military target" and Tyrande "Make occupation as tolerable" as leader i might as well play Hello Kitty online Adventure.
You whinny as much as Sourtooth. He abandon the Horde. He doesn't care about the horde just his ideal horde. He's suicidal and hide behind honor as an excuse and gave up and hope because he gave up that the enemy would kill her for him. He's a coward and a traitor. Period
11/12/2018 10:32 AMPosted by Annanobis
You whinny as much as Sourtooth. He abandon the Horde. He doesn't care about the horde just his ideal horde. He's suicidal and hide behind honor as an excuse and gave up and hope because he gave up that the enemy would kill her for him. He's a coward and a traitor. Period

No he doesn’t like this crazy witch being warcheif and neither do I.

He went out his style one man army against the alliance. He would have had an honorable death if they finished him there. But the human boy knows about real honor, something non of these forums do. Full of dirty witch butt lickers.

Idk about you pansies but I would rather be a traitor to something I don’t believe in than a traitor to myself any day. The Orc has pride. He has character. His is a great example for the horde. Not this insane she devil.
11/12/2018 10:40 AMPosted by Omnipotentjc

He went out his style one man army against the alliance. He would have had an honorable death if they finished him there. But the human boy knows about real honor, something non of these forums do. Full of dirty witch butt lickers.

Idk about you pansies but I would rather be a traitor to something I don’t believe in than a traitor to myself any day. The Orc has pride. He has character. His is a great example for the horde. Not this insane she devil.

Lok'Tar brother. I got your 6.

May the Earthmother watch over you.
11/12/2018 10:40 AMPosted by Omnipotentjc

Thats my point he didn't challenge Sylvanas he ran away. He did not go out as a one man army he stood infront of the doorway with the intent to die, he even beg for death. The issue isn't even if sylvanas is evil, she is, its the way he refused to stand for the horde and just quit.
I have more respect for Baine, he making is dislike known and atleast is trying to save the horde, by being part of it and working from the inside. Saurfang left and what will return with the Alliance saying i'm her to save you by attacking you?
11/11/2018 11:55 PMPosted by Omnipotentjc
She is just a plain greaser. She would have no problem turning any of you into mindless undead zombies to serve her. She doesn’t care about the horde. She doesn’t care about honor. She is nasty, evil and makes the horde look bad.

We are the Orcs the Tauren and the Trolls. We like the undead and they have a home with us but to have this nasty undead leader is a joke. How do we have this nasty cow represent us?

The Tauren have to be pissed the trolls have to be like what the hell mon. And the Orcs want to kill her. I want to kill her. She is a poison to our people, too our horde. I could forgive her but she needs to sit her !@# down and hand over the war chief position to Baine or something. She isn’t fit to lead the horde.

As much as I love conflict between factions. Nobody likes the burning and gassing of cities. What is this? $%^- germany?

Let’s get our axes, you guys get your swords and we will meet in the field at 5 o’clock. Whoever wins takes the day. That’s an honorable battle. Non of this war crime crap.

We need Saurfang. I hope he’s been going mad uncle oro mode in jail doin mad pushups so he can kick the crap out of this witch.

It’s time to do away with factions. Let us join either faction as any race. Saurfang would rather die than serve Slyvanys any longer, and I don’t blame him. When you don’t like the boss at your job, you quit. When you don’t like the coach you find a new team.

If your warcheif follows her own agenda doing what she thinks is right showing no concern for the other leaders of her faction. Let us leave her in the dust where she belongs.

You can. In Orgrimmar. With a raid group of 40. Alliance only.
Didn't they stop making TVs a long time ago?
Yet you would rally behind Slyvanas if she was an orc. It's about time that the backbone of the horde has seized control of the faction. The undeads and goblins shall mold the horde in our imagine ushering in a new era of prosperity and peace.
SSShhhh...it's really the Blood elves were really running the show,,,,just no one knows it yet. Sylvanas is an undead elf. FOR THE EARS
Oh he’s going stand up to her alright. He just needed to do a couple rocky training montages first. She has like double the amount of hp as him.

The orc might not be smart enough to spell cortectly but he does know a thing or two about combat power. And this witch a cheater even.

He coming back, he will bring the glory back to the horde. You can say he ia a coward and a traitor all you want. Until youve stepped in his shoes you have no idea what you are talking about.

You think he isn’t ashamed being spared by the allies? He would rather die than be aligned with the witch any more and allies should have taken him out. But you know the humans have a little bit of a right brain and see that he wants the same thing they do.

Dirt bag witch dead. Or atleast out of the seat of power.

I watched the last honor video. The boy king left the door open after he left. They ain’t working together. Just for the same cause.

I love Saurfang he is a powerful individual with real honor. With real character and real motives that represent what the horde should be.
is germany in 8.1? where are these lands that you speak?
11/12/2018 11:26 AMPosted by Zephiryn
is germany in 8.1? where are these lands that you speak?

Slyvanys is like hitler Germany with her perfect little immortal undead army gassing towns n sheet. Who likes dis?

Same guys who disrespect WoW vets on these forums.
11/12/2018 11:14 AMPosted by Plakk
Yet you would rally behind Slyvanas if she was an orc. It's about time that the backbone of the horde has seized control of the faction. The undeads and goblins shall mold the horde in our imagine ushering in a new era of prosperity and peace.

Nah, I didnt follow Gul'Dan either. I'm like Garona

[after Saurfang walks away]

Sylvanas: Kill him.

[No one moves]

Sylvanas: Kill him!

Garona: Sylvanas, the Mak'Gora is sacred. The orc won fairly. Honor our traditions.

Sylvanas: I will not be disobeyed!

[as Suarfangwalks toward his wolf, the orcs make way for him, saluting respectfully]

Sylvanas: What are you waiting for? Do as I say! Traitors! Get out of my way, I'll do it myself-!

Garona: [steps in front of him] Who will follow you after this? If you do this... you will lose the Horde. And this war is just beginning.
LOL really not working together, have you lost your mind, angel face said I can't defeat her on my own and left it open. If Sourtooth had any honor he sit back down in his seat and rot in jail. Besides, he claim he a traitor by not killing Anduin in "honorable" combat, "because he hope Anduin could defeat her" his own words TRAITOR, His own actions lead to the death of hundred of Horde members just so Anduin had a shoot Sylvanas. He lost on purpose in the hope his warchief would be killed.
11/12/2018 12:41 AMPosted by Omnipotentjc
People who hate on Saurfang, I don’t get it. He’s a real champion of the horde. Not some snake in the grass witch terrorist like slyvassntitties.
if he was such a champion of Honor he would have challenged Sylvanas to a public Mak'gora in front of everyone after the burning of Teldrassil. but no he did not. do you know what he did? he tried to go commit suicide by walking into the alliance encampment in front of Lordaeron, he then vanished in the middle of the fight only to come back and let the leader of the alliance walk instead of killing him and ending the war. he let Anduin live, because he wanted Anduin to stop Sylvanas for him.

Orcish honor means nothing to non-orcs, but even so he abandoned the horde that day. he is now going to skulk around in the shadows sowing the seeds of rebellion while we are fighting the Alliance. every horde he seduces with his words of honorable death only weaken the horde actually fighting the Alliance.
11/12/2018 11:36 AMPosted by Nemestrïnus
People who hate on Saurfang, I don’t get it. He’s a real champion of the horde. Not some snake in the grass witch terrorist like slyvassntitties.
if he was such a champion of Honor he would have challenged Sylvanas to a public Mak'gora in front of everyone after the burning of Teldrassil. but no he did not. do you know what he did? he tried to go commit suicide by walking into the alliance encampment in front of Lordaeron, he then vanished in the middle of the fight only to come back and let the leader of the alliance walk instead of killing him and ending the war. he let Anduin live, because he wanted Anduin to stop Sylvanas for him.

Orcish honor means nothing to non-orcs, but even so he abandoned the horde that day. he is now going to skulk around in the shadows sowing the seeds of rebellion while we are fighting the Alliance. every horde he seduces with his words of honorable death only weaken the horde actually fighting the Alliance.

I think thats the whole point... Stabbing Malfurion in the back was the point that broke him, he was struggling with what he did, he broke his own code to save Sylvana's life as Malfurion was about to kill her, and she didn't thank him for saving her life and finish the job herself. No, she mocked Saurfang and tried to further sully his name by ordering him to do it. When it was clear he was struggling. She then has a tantrum and burns down the tree and has the audacity to try and shift the blame onto Saurfang.

He lost his honour then and it was a downward spiral from then on. He's only just now (thanks to zappy boy and Anduin, aka, the younger generation) coming to terms with that and seeking to regain it.

It's called character development.
11/12/2018 11:31 AMPosted by Annanobis
LOL really not working together, have you lost your mind, angel face said I can't defeat her on my own and left it open. If Sourtooth had any honor he sit back down in his seat and rot in jail. Besides, he claim he a traitor by not killing Anduin in "honorable" combat, "because he hope Anduin could defeat her" his own words TRAITOR, His own actions lead to the death of hundred of Horde members just so Anduin had a shoot Sylvanas. He lost on purpose in the hope his warchief would be killed.

Is it honarable for a man to kill a women or child in fair combat? No.
He has more honor than most orcs. If Anduin stepped to him again he would just easily defeat him again.

You ain’t going to see Saurfang roll up with the alliance crew. Maybe jump in the fight and deliver the final blow.

Or maybe resucue them in the brink of defeat like they did for him imprisoning him and setting him free to do his will.

11/12/2018 11:36 AMPosted by Nemestrïnus

You must not have read what I said about orcs not being able to write, but are good with combat power. Even if he could defeat the more powerful oppenent with superior knowledge of battle. She woulda just cheated. So he knows he isn’t a match for her on her playing field at the moment and that alone is enough to drive a man to suicide.

Orcish honor is what embodies the horde. The fact castaways can seek refuge in their allies who want nothing more to live their state of being uninterrupted. Whether be forsaken, tinkering goblins or mana addicted nightborne. Whether they are stand alone highmountains or powerful headstrong Zandalaris.

Orcish honor is the tie to the horde and without it the horde wouldn’t exist.

He hasn’t abonanded the horde. While it is under her control he has no place there. In the meantime in his solitude best believe he’s doing everything he can to make sure he makes the horde whole again. Rather than being build on disgusting tactics lead by an evil self agenda following nasty cow.
I disagree, I think he want Malfurion to kill her, but his honor wouldn't let his just sit there and watch. Because he knew it was wrong for him to let her die.
The whole mocked him bit is in question. A few stated she acted way not to show weakness front of an enemy to mock Malfurian, since he was defeated by an underling, other stated she was claiming responsibility to make it easier for Saurfang to deal with. But the issue is not longer then it's now and what he's doing isn't in the Horde best interest, but what Saurfang thinks is the horde best interest is. The question is does Saurfang have the right to even decide what is right for the horde, give his extremely spotted pass. He had a hand in everything the Horde has done including what he did to Dranior pre-azeroth invasion. Pot-call the kettle black.
11/11/2018 11:55 PMPosted by Omnipotentjc
Nobody likes the burning and gassing of cities.

Hell yea! Death to the alliance!
11/12/2018 11:56 AMPosted by Omnipotentjc
11/12/2018 11:31 AMPosted by Annanobis

Is it honarable for a man to kill a women or child in fair combat? No.
He has more honor than most orcs. If Anduin stepped to him again he would just easily defeat him again.

You ain’t going to see Saurfang roll up with the alliance crew. Maybe jump in the fight and deliver the final blow.

Or maybe resucue them in the brink of defeat like they did for him imprisoning him and setting him free to do his will.

<span class="truncated">...</span>if he was such a champion of Honor he would have challenged Sylvanas to a public Mak'gora in front of everyone after the burning of Teldrassil. but no he did not. do you know what he did? he tried to go commit suicide by walking into the alliance encampment in front of Lordaeron, he then vanished in the middle of the fight only to come back and let the leader of the alliance walk instead of killing him and ending the war. he let Anduin live, because he wanted Anduin to stop Sylvanas for him.

You must not have read what I said about orcs not being able to write, but are good with combat power. Even if he could defeat the more powerful oppenent with superior knowledge of battle. She woulda just cheated. So he knows he isn’t a match for her on her playing field at the moment and that alone is enough to drive a man to suicide.

Orcish honor is what embodies the horde. The fact castaways can seek refuge in their allies who want nothing more to live their state of being uninterrupted. Whether be forsaken, tinkering goblins or mana addicted nightborne. Whether they are stand alone highmountains or powerful headstrong Zandalaris.

Orcish honor is the tie to the horde and without it the horde wouldn’t exist.

He hasn’t abonanded the horde. While it is under her control he has no place there. In the meantime in his solitude best believe he’s doing everything he can to make sure he makes the horde whole again. Rather than being build on disgusting tactics lead by an evil self agenda following nasty cow.

Orc had traditions and duels and combat honor against warriors, not the weak or those they thought weak. It was Thrall who brought "Honor" to the horde with the Taurens and Trolls. With mix human, orc, troll and tauren traditions. The true orc honor was the warlords of dranior. Saying he had no place in it, is a cop out, cause he had a high place in it and try to abandon it in the dark. Without Zappy boi saurfang would have die in the morning of Lord as a suicidal orc who gave up on life. It was his duty to challenge the warchief if he felt it was wrong, but instead he just let himself be talk down and gave up, like whip dog. He would have respect if he simply stated he would not in public or stated he would not order his troops to. Not only did he not protect his troops he just let Sylvanas do as she wish.