I wish I could kill slyvanys

General Discussion
Don't worry, Traitors like you and Saurfang will be the first to go.

All hail the queen.
You can.

Faction change to Alliance, get 40+ people, and raid Orgrimmar.

We'll be waiting for you at the gates.
11/12/2018 12:21 PMPosted by Degas
You can.

Faction change to Alliance, get 40+ people, and raid Orgrimmar.

We'll be waiting for you at the gates.

You would be fodder for me.
Got walk into Stormwind without shoulders and you experience what Saurfang would have if Zappy Boi hadn't stop him. Lets see your horde honor in action then.
11/12/2018 12:08 AMPosted by Bodywrecker
I swapped Alliance because I didn't want to follow a bunch of NOT ENOUGH HONOR eggheads who follow Saurfang and i didn't want to be later forced to betray yet another Warcheif i fully supported.

So now I just kill said eggheads

Fight me
11/12/2018 11:53 AMPosted by Aríadníe
11/12/2018 11:36 AMPosted by Nemestrïnus
...if he was such a champion of Honor he would have challenged Sylvanas to a public Mak'gora in front of everyone after the burning of Teldrassil. but no he did not. do you know what he did? he tried to go commit suicide by walking into the alliance encampment in front of Lordaeron, he then vanished in the middle of the fight only to come back and let the leader of the alliance walk instead of killing him and ending the war. he let Anduin live, because he wanted Anduin to stop Sylvanas for him.

Orcish honor means nothing to non-orcs, but even so he abandoned the horde that day. he is now going to skulk around in the shadows sowing the seeds of rebellion while we are fighting the Alliance. every horde he seduces with his words of honorable death only weaken the horde actually fighting the Alliance.

I think thats the whole point... Stabbing Malfurion in the back was the point that broke him, he was struggling with what he did, he broke his own code to save Sylvana's life as Malfurion was about to kill her, and she didn't thank him for saving her life and finish the job herself. No, she mocked Saurfang and tried to further sully his name by ordering him to do it. When it was clear he was struggling. She then has a tantrum and burns down the tree and has the audacity to try and shift the blame onto Saurfang.

He lost his honour then and it was a downward spiral from then on. He's only just now (thanks to zappy boy and Anduin, aka, the younger generation) coming to terms with that and seeking to regain it.

It's called character development.

This, so much this.

This is why Saurfang (and to a lesser extent Jaina) are the best written characters this expansion.

As a father, step father and having been a son, the whole generations looking after one another really speaks to me. The Saurfang / Zappy surrogate son /father interplay is amazing!
11/12/2018 12:26 PMPosted by Annanobis
Got walk into Stormwind without shoulders and you experience what Saurfang would have if Zappy Boi hadn't stop him. Lets see your horde honor in action then.

If this was MoP I would fly into storm wind find a safe lil house and take out any who tried to come get me in BFA I’m pretty weak outside of a 1v1
11/12/2018 12:22 PMPosted by Omnipotentjc

Don't thump your chest too hard... might cause a broken rib.
11/12/2018 12:56 PMPosted by Degas
11/12/2018 12:22 PMPosted by Omnipotentjc

Don't thump your chest too hard... might cause a broken rib.

Thumps chest irl, to strowng fo dat.
You can't kill what you can't spell
Don’t lie you want make wafui love to this random girl .
11/12/2018 12:58 PMPosted by Omnipotentjc
Thumps chest irl, to strowng fo dat.

May I suggest a few lessons in English while you're at it?
11/12/2018 01:08 PMPosted by Packlo
Don’t lie you want make wafui love to this random girl .

No last time I banged a mana addict I ended up with genital warts
I hope she decapitates saurfang and anduin, eats their body and plants their shrunken heads on pikes in oggrimmar. Along with anyone that finds saurfangs betrayal acceptable.
11/12/2018 12:14 AMPosted by Zarock
Good news dev pushing Saurfang.. Great new they even got statues of him for sale. Even better news they have Three whole video of him. Now for the greatest news ever, all for the benefit of killing off anther war chief to make alliance happy. better news post on alliance character. Bad news as it add flavor. More bad news there will be no expansion next time bfa last. The worse news ever killing her was not a good idea and we lost a large portion of horde base. Silver lining alliance now has more players than horde.

BTW to date
no flying lost players
Race lock lost player
Level was made harder lost players
Time gate lost players
Badly balanced class lost players
Lack of true content lost players
released a half finished product lost players
burned a tree lost players.
Uc gone lost playes maybe
the list goes on
Gona lose war chief and gona lose players
So keep the trend up. cuase i want to see what next. I want do you have a cell phone moment for wow.

Stop butchering the English language! You're warcrimes are worse then Sylvanas!
How about this. All the silly little elves, and forsaken, you go your way and make your own faction.

Us orcs and tauren and troll brothers are gonna be reclaiming our true Horde.

Burn the Banshee!