I miss MoP Ret

Battle for Azeroth Items and Classes
I miss 6 sec Judgment CD and being GCD locked.

I really, really miss Long Arm. Why not make it a talent in place of Cavalier that replaces Divine Steed?

Why can't we glyph Divine Steed to give it the Speed of Light graphic?

I miss Blessing of Sac.

I don't like the Retribution passive. Supplication was better as a minor perk.

I miss Selfless Healer not sucking.

MoP WoG should be a talent choice in place of Justicar's Vengeance.

BfA Hammer of Wrath isn't fun.

Can Divine Protection replace Eye for an Eye in our talent tree?

I don't like Legion / BfA greater blessings. I miss my raid buffs.
So damn true...all of it.
I miss MoP everything (⌣̩̩́_⌣̩̩̀)
i miss being able to aoe and single target, not only a subpar single target.
I miss WotLK Ret.
11/12/2018 09:20 AMPosted by Jadyn
I miss WotLK Ret.

Very much, or even BC. Let me judge seals again!
I miss WotLK Ret.

My favorite by far.

At least they are bringing a azerite talent that is the same of the icc tier 4 piece, the free DS. It will not be even compared in terms of damage, but welp, its nostalgic at least.
Haven't had that much experience with MoP ret but I loved WoD ret.
So much better than it is now.
I miss WotLK Ret.

Was gonna say. I loved WotLK Ret but MoP Ret felt dinky and dopey compared to it. Cata changes really destroyed Ret for me and I never really forgave Blizz for that.

Loved Seals, old Auras and big Judgement and DS crits.
Same here. I agree with everything. This whole running down of classes is something I really don’t care for. The game has become way too easy to play and it’s just not fun anymore. :(
When I play melee DPS, nothing annoys me more than waiting on a cooldown or resource. I gravitate towards specs that are using something every GCD.
I think you actually described WoD ret pretty much. But I agree, that design was better than what we have now.
I liked wod ret much better than what we have now. The animations were better, and the gameplay was better too.

Empowered seals was such a fun talent especially in pvp!
I miss WotLK Ret.

The divine storm animation was dope and using it on ST just felt great.

Final verdict + DS proc in WOD also felt nice.
Wasn't Glyph of Harsh Words WoD exclusive? That was the best glyph ever.
I miss WotLK Ret.

Divine Storm felt like a tree capping talent in WotLK. It never quite recovered from the butchering it received in Cata.

I also miss Sacred Shield. Unlike Legion / BfA greater blessings, it required some maintenance and had cool interactions with FoL.

11/12/2018 11:51 AMPosted by Silverbolt
I think you actually described WoD ret pretty much. But I agree, that design was better than what we have now.

Yea, the design was similar and I would prefer either to BfA. Just make Exorcism generate two holy power and we're good to go.
11/12/2018 06:22 AMPosted by Churchmouse
I miss 6 sec Judgment CD and being GCD locked.
This would go a long way for our rotation. I would be ok with a middle ground: 8s Judgment and 5s CS. But the rotational speed must change, it does not feel good at the moment, and there is not enough haste in the game to make it feel good.
Why can't we glyph Divine Steed to give it the Speed of Light graphic?
It's beyond me, why the devs do not let us customize animations at via glyphs at all.
Supplication was better as a minor perk.
Although a passive, one of the things I miss most. Healing up to full with an instant SH-FoL after a trash pack.
BfA Hammer of Wrath isn't fun.
I just use HoW for pragmatic reasons the few times I PvP on my ret, just to reach a target at all. PvP in general is not fun in BfA.
Can Divine Protection replace Eye for an Eye in our talent tree?
Why not replace SoV with DP? Ion told us, class skills were coming back. Ion also told us that defensives that could be used offensive are degenerate...Ion tells a lot of things, but does not act.
I don't like Legion / BfA greater blessings. I miss my raid buffs.
Give us Blessing of Might or Sanctity Aura (as a haste aura), scrap GBoW and replace GBoK with Sacred Shield (incl. the FoL interaction). This change by itself would make ret so much more enjoyable.
Devotion Aura was great for healers and casters because when you cast Devotion Aura the raid group wouldn't get interrupted for 6 secs.
I miss having auras, i miss having good buffs, i miss having a shield that i could protect someone else that wasnt 5 min cd, i miss the old holy wrath, i miss having seals, i miss having long arm of the law / pursuit of justice, i miss the old judgement of justice that prevented people from simply sprinting away, i miss the old cleanse, i miss divine intervention, i miss the pallypower addon, i miss exorcism, i miss divine tempest, i miss having options on our talent tree.

In the end, i miss being a real paladin, not just a pink named warrior, that simply doesnt excel in anything.