So I'm making food...

General Discussion
Anyone want eggs? I figured everyone can have a nice meal before the forums go up in smoke and everyone dies. That way, everyone dies full.

Just don't mind the green specks. That's just flavoring. I promise. Just some spice from the doom- gloom weed. It adds a nice kick.
WE NEED SOME MILK!

Could truly go for some lobster bisque.
Eggs, bacon, cheese, mushrooms please. On a sandwich. Maybe slip some salami in there as well. And extra gloomweed for me. It brings out the embers in my beard.
TACO it best in life, oh and Beef brutio with Cheese and rice Mhmmmmm Oh and also some M.T dew, I can't drink much dark soda so that kinda soda I find enjoyable
Extra bacon, salami, pepperoni?
I have two ovens full of little smokies, wrapped in bacon and covered with brown sugar. I need 5 more minutes to turn the sugar into a glaze.

Belly up to the bar boys!
Annanetta stop putting plague in the food.

All I'm eating is a bag of Combos snacks. Cheese kind.
11/13/2018 12:20 AMPosted by Grazzrozzbek

You think my cooking looks like it has the plague?! How dare you! I'll have you know that that egg recipe win second place in the annual Lordaeron cooking festival!
Do you have any gluten friendly vegan-friendly options available?
11/13/2018 12:27 AMPosted by Annanetta
11/13/2018 12:20 AMPosted by Grazzrozzbek

You think my cooking looks like it has the plague?! How dare you! I'll have you know that that egg recipe win second place in the annual Lordaeron cooking festival!

the doom-weed … that's a tirisfal glades plague ingredient isn't it? you slipped up there.
I'm a Legion Master Fisherman, Miner & Blacksmith. My cooking has surpassed.
I will take a fried gnome salad please. Thanks!