warlock 2s

Arenas
i feel like im in a wheelchair against most comps
just keep wheelin it's not so bad
I hear they’re making some kind of special arenas for us handicapped classes out there. I’m pretty sure DKs, Ele shamans, and mm hunters can come too. I love being disabled.
11/14/2018 02:49 AMPosted by Weedbolterx
just keep wheelin it's not so bad
Glass half full warlocks twitter
11/14/2018 05:48 AMPosted by Ramrodjones
I hear they’re making some kind of special arenas for us handicapped classes out there. I’m pretty sure DKs, Ele shamans, and mm hunters can come too. I love being disabled.

Our little table at the party.
It’s the worst justification for anything being bad but I’m so glad I don’t see any locks in 2’s I’ve been waiting way too many expansions for it to happen
11/14/2018 06:53 AMPosted by Emmasdruid
It’s the worst justification for anything being bad but I’m so glad I don’t see any locks in 2’s I’ve been waiting way too many expansions for it to happen

At least you admitted how terrible the logic is.
get full drain life stacks via corruption.

try to drain life oneshot someone.

Realize they are on to your antics and get stunned.

Get put back in the hole you just tried to crawl out of.
Go destro, play with a prot pally. Auto win.
Screenshot of a Warlock in 2v2 arena:

https://vignette.wikia.nocookie.net/unbreakablemovie/images/4/4a/Mr_Glass_Glass_photo_.jpg/revision/latest?cb=20180718110454
11/14/2018 07:04 AMPosted by Burb

did you really lose to this comp as a mut rogue??
really??
11/14/2018 07:29 AMPosted by Laoghaire
11/14/2018 07:04 AMPosted by Burb

really??

Here I made this useful guide for fighting Destruction Warlocks in 2v2:

Step 1. Pump Lock.
Step 2. Cloak+Vanish if you see an infernal.
Step 3. Clap Lock once infernal goes away.
11/14/2018 07:37 AMPosted by Hexxes
11/14/2018 07:29 AMPosted by Laoghaire
really??

Here I made this useful guide for fighting Destruction Warlocks in 2v2:

Step 1. Pump Lock.
Step 2. Cloak+Vanish if you see an infernal.
Step 3. Clap Lock once infernal goes away.

Clap dem cheeks boiii
11/14/2018 07:16 AMPosted by Hexxes
Screenshot of a Warlock in 2v2 arena:

https://vignette.wikia.nocookie.net/unbreakablemovie/images/4/4a/Mr_Glass_Glass_photo_.jpg/revision/latest?cb=20180718110454

Lmfao. Permanent “Are you serious mutha !@#$a” face on each week when there’s no lock changes and we’re still used as a Japanese sex doll by melee

This is actually... not such a terrible idea. Like the "Workshop" maps in CS:GO, having a separate unrated solo queue for the specs that Blizz knows are trash and have changes incoming but aren't here yet...
After getting destroyed by warriors in bgs in my lock yesterday I played some on my dh and found a warlock and began to attack him then my cat jumped on my keyboard and managed to kill the warlock for me just hitting random buttons while I was jumping up to make sure she didn’t knock over my Baja blast from Taco Bell
11/14/2018 07:49 AMPosted by Yatogami
After getting destroyed by warriors in bgs in my lock yesterday I played some on my dh and found a warlock and began to attack him then my cat jumped on my keyboard and managed to kill the warlock for me just hitting random buttons while I was jumping up to make sure she didn’t knock over my Baja blast from Taco Bell

As bogus as this sounds, I 100% believe it.
11/14/2018 07:48 AMPosted by Meleelock

This is actually... not such a terrible idea. Like the "Workshop" maps in CS:GO, having a separate unrated solo queue for the specs that Blizz knows are trash and have changes incoming but aren't here yet...

When you said “have changes incoming but aren’t here yet...” I think you meant to say “are broken and will probably never be fixed”
11/14/2018 06:53 AMPosted by Emmasdruid

You're not high enough to queue into me.

Really though I'm like in the top 50 Warlocks for 2v2 and that's sad cause I don't feel like I'm that good. With that being said at least 2v2 feels like I have some control and am not juking kicks just to be pseudo interrupted by something immediately after.

Going goblin has been amazing for twos.
I think after most the nerfs to dps defensively we're nowhere near as squishy as at launch. I think demon armor and cow changes will be very good. Our offensive toolkit for all specs is trash though.